Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Well it paid off against us, so what more do you want?
    I'm speaking in general. There's a reason teams don't generally launch 30-footers when they're down by 2.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I don't believe D. Casey is a good NBA coach.
      He's not.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        I'm speaking in general. There's a reason teams don't generally launch 30-footers when they're down by 2.
        Ahem... Kevin Durant. But yes I see your point, there's a big difference between Durant and the rest of the NBA.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          At the end of the day when you have someone taking a 30 pointer with a hand in the face that's usually a good possession.
          Damn! A 30 pointer? How far is that??

Comment

• If that shot rattled out, like it looked close to doing, we all would be happy with the team today. Not the best look, or the silkiest sink, but it did go in.

If I could hold a team to that shot for their final possession, I would do it again. Nothing wrong with that, you win 70% of the time.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              He's not.
              I was yelling at the tv before the tip in for the Cavs with 12 seconds to go "Casey you haven't been able to stop Kyrie in the fourth quarter at all!! for the love of god, don't take a chance and just foul the guy if he gets the ball thus he goes to the line, its a tie game and you have 10 seconds to win it but whatever you do,,,,, don't let him get the shot!!" and of course we know what happens. Not to mentioned Calderon bad attempt at a lob pass which had alot less chances of working then just catch and shoot.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                If that shot rattled out, like it looked close to doing, we all would be happy with the team today. Not the best look, or the silkiest sink, but it did go in.

If I could hold a team to that shot for their final possession, I would do it again.
                Yeah, exactly. Can't really do much about that shot.

However, they never should have been in that position, but this team has zero confidence with a lead. Additionally, Casey leaves me scratching my head more than any other coach we've ever had.

Comment

If that shot rattled out, like it looked close to doing, we all would be happy with the team today. Not the best look, or the silkiest sink, but it did go in.

If I could hold a team to that shot for their final possession, I would do it again. Nothing wrong with that, you win 70% of the time.
                  Speak for yourself. I was disgusted with the lack of killer instinct and intensity the team played with throughout. The shot just highlights what happens when you leave your fate to others - whether it be opponents or referees.

Comment

• That shot never would have mattered if amir finished under the basket. Ya though Kyrie is Legit talent hang your hat on the guy hes amazing.

Dont really know what to say about this game really, we win in heartbreaking fashion and we let the Cavs have this game same way so Ironic.

Comment

If that shot rattled out, like it looked close to doing, we all would be happy with the team today. Not the best look, or the silkiest sink, but it did go in. .
                      If you got a star player who is red hot, you make the foul and let him go to the line. You couldn't stop him all of the fourth quarter, you are not going to stop him in the final possession. At the very least you will have the power to decide that he takes a 2 point shot instead of having the option to take a 3.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Speak for yourself. I was disgusted with the lack of killer instinct and intensity the team played with throughout. The shot just highlights what happens when you leave your fate to others - whether it be opponents or referees.
                        +1. Especially when the games' fate is in the hands of a guy like Kyrie. What, has this guy hit like 3 or 4 game winners already?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          That shot never would have mattered if amir finished under the basket.
                          Yeah it was a big let down by Amir, you had 3 guys on you, go up hard let them foul you!

Comment

• just so frustrating

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              It was what it was, and we were down by 5 at one point wit a few minutes left. Cleveland has been playing well lately. It came down to that shot. If you are disgusted, you are disgusted, I otoh would have gotten over the disgust rather quick if it rattled out.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                If you got a star player who is red hot, you make the foul and let him go to the line. You couldn't stop him all of the fourth quarter, you are not going to stop him in the final possession. At the very least you will have the power to decide that he takes a 2 point shot instead of having the option to take a 3.

Here is the play by play:
                                3:38 Kyrie Irving makes 2-foot two point shot 92-87
                                3:18 92-90 Terrence Ross makes 25-foot three point jumper (Jose Calderon assists)
                                2:58 Dion Waiters makes driving layup 94-90
                                2:58 94-90 Ed Davis defensive goaltending violation
                                2:44 94-90 Jose Calderon misses 25-foot three point jumper
                                2:43 94-90 Ed Davis offensive rebound
                                2:40 94-92 Ed Davis makes layup
                                2:30 Cavaliers Full timeout
                                2:30 94-92 Amir Johnson enters the game for Ed Davis
                                2:30 Tristan Thompson enters the game for Marreese Speights 94-92
                                2:15 Kyrie Irving lost ball turnover (Jose Calderon steals) 94-92
                                2:11 94-94 Terrence Ross makes driving layup (Jose Calderon assists)
                                1:55 Kyrie Irving misses driving layup 94-94
                                1:54 94-94 Amir Johnson defensive rebound
                                1:47 94-94 Terrence Ross misses 25-foot three point jumper
                                1:46 Wayne Ellington defensive rebound 94-94
                                1:28 Dion Waiters misses 22-foot jumper 94-94
                                1:27 94-94 Terrence Ross defensive rebound
                                1:15 94-96 Amir Johnson makes two point shot (Alan Anderson assists)
                                1:15 Cavaliers Full timeout
                                1:07 94-96 Alan Anderson personal block (Kyrie Irving draws the foul)
                                0:58 Kyrie Irving bad pass (Alan Anderson steals) 94-96
                                0:48 Wayne Ellington personal foul (Alan Anderson draws the foul) 94-96
                                0:48 Raptors 20 Sec. timeout
                                0:39 94-96 Tristan Thompson blocks Amir Johnson 's 3-foot layup
                                0:37 Kyrie Irving defensive rebound 94-96
                                0:33 Kyrie Irving makes driving layup 96-96
                                0:12 96-98 Jose Calderon makes driving layup
                                0:12 Cavaliers 20 Sec. timeout
                                0:01 Kyrie Irving makes three pointer 99-98
                                0:01 Raptors Full timeout
                                0:01 Marreese Speights enters the game for Tristan Thompson 99-98
                                0:01 Alonzo Gee enters the game for Kyrie Irving 99-98
                                0:01 99-98 Jose Calderon bad pass (Alonzo Gee steals)
                                0:01 End of the 4th Quarter
                                0:01 End of Game
                                I don't know, he looked rather human to me in the last few minutes. Don't see why I would foul him with 3 seconds left to put him on the line to tie the game. That would seem rather dumb to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X