Not Going To Happen My Fantasy Celtics Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Going To Happen My Fantasy Celtics Team

This is my fantasy Boston Team, while I have grown up watching Jordan play, then obviously becoming a Kobe fan I was never a big fan of Boston.....However, in recent years I love the competitive nature of a team they have built it is almost sad to watch the team deteriorate after 3 years of being together but time has come I guess. I was thinking with the Free Agency it would be amazing if they could piece together a new "big 3" core and move the old "big 3" to the Celtics bench as their serviceable backups. Imagine this:

Lebron
    Wade
    Johnson
    Bosh
    Rondo

Bench:
    Robinson
    Perkins
    Garnett
    Allen
    Glen Davis

and of course you have to keep Scalbrine for laughs!

Thoughts? It would be sweet to see an all star team of this caliber, again not going to happen.

If you are wishing for something impossible, wish it for Raptors and not Celtics.

Comment

No way KG is gonna sit for Bosh when he has owned him in almost every head to head match-up.

Comment

Yeah but Garnett has to realize he is not the player he was before, thus the BIG 3, would be the BENCH 3 haha. Still this would be kind of cool to see but alas won't happen, I predict Bosh=NYC/LA bound, while Wade/Lebron recruit others to their current teams.

Comment

You're missing Paul Pierce.

Comment

Pierce opts out and signed somewhere else I imagine, in this fantasy.

And they're being coached by Red Auerbach.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
              Pierce opts out and signed somewhere else I imagine, in this fantasy.

And they're being coached by Red Auerbach.
              ya and bill russel is their gm. lawl
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X