No announcement yet.

The Unofficial Buyout/Late-Season Signing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we all forget that Buycks is 25 years old, same as Jimmer.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Jimmer is shooting 49.something % from 3

you can literally never have enough 3 point shooting, especially in the playoffs
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i'm actually shocked the kings cut him. he's been instant offense whenever he's gotten time, but for some reason never got consistent minutes. i'm guessing their coach is a "play hard on D or don't play" type guy?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          i'm actually shocked the kings cut him. he's been instant offense whenever he's gotten time, but for some reason never got consistent minutes. i'm guessing their coach is a "play hard on D or don't play" type guy?
          I did read that Malone (SAC coach I think?) was trying to instill strong defensive principles in his team, but it certainly isn't that evident on the floor. I know little about Jimmer, but if his defence is really bad then I would avoid him. We need to at least maintain the level of perimeter D we currently have IMO.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            I did read that Malone (SAC coach I think?) was trying to instill strong defensive principles in his team, but it certainly isn't that evident on the floor. I know little about Jimmer, but if his defence is really bad then I would avoid him. We need to at least maintain the level of perimeter D we currently have IMO.
            Actually Malone is angry with all his guards haha Isiah Thomas in a horrible defender just like Jimmer but i guess they really despise jimmer
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
              Fredette insurance for Lowry? Wouldn't the NBA's second leading assist man last year be a better insurance policy than a role player who couldn't get minutes in Sacramento?
              I am not saying he should start, I am saying Fredette could back up Vasquez, unless we land someone more capable. Again, he can back up both the 1 and the 2 positions. I too am amazed they would let someone with those kind of numbers go on the waiver wire.

Comment

• I think we should get Jimmer and Udrih and then have those two and De Colo hold a celebration at the ACC.

Jimmer: "Not four, not five, not six point guards..."

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  I think we should get Jimmer and Udrih and then have those two and De Colo hold a celebration at the ACC.

Jimmer: "Not four, not five, not six point guards..."
                  Imagine that happened ahahahaha 7 PG's on one team looooooooooooooooool
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• No way we get Jimmer. NYK will give him $10 Million for the rest of the year and somehow give up a pick to do it haha

Comment

• The Bucks in talks to buy out Caron Butler, and I like Butler more than literally everybody else mentioned so far. Almost certainly he ends up in Miami but we'd have to be crazy to not try.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        The Bucks in talks to buy out Caron Butler, and I like Butler more than literally everybody else mentioned so far. Almost certainly he ends up in Miami but we'd have to be crazy to not try.
                        Who doesn't land in Miami at this point? Jeepers.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          The Bucks in talks to buy out Caron Butler, and I like Butler more than literally everybody else mentioned so far. Almost certainly he ends up in Miami but we'd have to be crazy to not try.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKURW9HZInM

Not sure how well Valanciunas will take that signing

Comment

• Orlando Johnson is expected to sign with Sacramento, but only for a 10-day contract. He is from California, so that helps. He is also a guy you really want to have in your locker room. Plus, Sacramento drafted him in the first place.

As for Fredette, no word on where he plans to go yet. Hey, Mr. Ujiri, look over here!!

Comment

• Rumour has it Royce White may also be headed to Sacramento?
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Yes, Sacramento. Also, Fredette is in talks with the Cavaliers and the Bulls. I bet the Bulls grab him, but I wish Masai would pick up the phone.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...te-sources-say

Comment

Working...
                                X