Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hardeja01.html
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Plus, we're comparing Harden's down year with DeRozan's best year.
    Not really a down year, he had ONE good year last season. And he was only averaging 3 more points a game with everything else essentially the same.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
      Just read that chris paul is scheduled to make a comeback when we play them on the last game of our road trip. Don't know how to react to this as the clips are just as good without him.
      Actually lookin forward to the lowry v paul matchup
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Season start Casey said Team Captains are Rudy and DeMar. I assume after the deal DeMAr and Kyle are now both Captains. Also a PG being team leader is the norm anyway.
        Team Captain =/= Team Leader

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hardeja01.html

Not really a down year, he had ONE good year last season. And he was only averaging 3 more points a game with everything else essentially the same.
          I was talking 3pt%.

Comment

'only' averaging 3 more points a game? you talk like that isn't a big deal. thats 246 more points in a season. theres a huge difference between 18ppg and 21ppg.

Comment

Not true at all. Last year he was great, but he was great before that too. Last year was just his first with higher usage and minutes. This year he is at a career low in TS%, his lowest WS/48 in 3 years, the highest TOV%, the second lowest rebounding rate, the worst ORTG, and the second worst DRTG of his career. Down year.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So Durant is worlds better than Lebron because he averages 5 more pts a game? My point being, just because of a point differential, you can't claim Harden is substantially better than Derozan. Or blame a "down year".
                - Tim Leiweke

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Not true at all. Last year he was great, but he was great before that too. Last year was just his first with higher usage and minutes. This year he is at a career low in TS%, his lowest WS/48 in 3 years, the highest TOV%, the second lowest rebounding rate, the worst ORTG, and the second worst DRTG of his career. Down year.

Anybody would be great playing behind Durant and westbrook.
                  Last edited by KazanTheMan; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 09:34 AM.
                  - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Anybody would be great playing behind Durant and westbrook.
                    Oh, so that's why Kevin Martin's stats were just as impressive?

James Harden in his last OKC year: .230 WS/48
                    Kevin Martin the year immediately following: .157 WS/48
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So Durant is worlds better than Lebron because he averages 5 more pts a game? My point being, just because of a point differential, you can't claim Harden is substantially better than Derozan. Or blame a "down year".

Just....stop.
                      Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 05:52 PM. Reason: Won't lie image is funny...but unnecessary
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Just....stop.
                        ?... Sick reply. Really great debate. I didn't say anything stupid, so stop acting as if you're some basketball guru.
                        Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 05:53 PM. Reason: removal of image
                        - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Working...
                        X