Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    I think he lost weight actually.
    He's clearly put on a significant amount of weight. The announcers were comparing him to Nikola Pekovic and when he dove for a ball with a Miami player they said "Well, if I'm him I dont want to wrestle with Jonas Valanciunas". He's definitely gotten bigger

Comment

• NO way man! He's totally leaner than he was last year. Ya'll goofin'

Comment

• awww yeah. dick it up!

Comment

• That last move by Ross looked DeRozan-eques
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Thanks for the video BadDino.

I love DeMar.

May he always stay humble and hungry.
            Ya JV too.

Comment

NO way man! He's totally leaner than he was last year. Ya'll goofin'
              As i've said numerous times. Your username fits perfectly for you

Comment

• I think he's just goofin around LOL
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ya, I think he's just being a..drunkmunky..
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

awww yeah. dick it up!
                    If that's what your into...
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                      I love him too! As much as a man can love another man without being gay... if I was a girl, I'd be in trouble though, I guess
                      actually means you love him exactly as a gay man would but are choosing not to. haha

Comment

• nopropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        as i've said numerous times. Your username fits perfectly for you
                        haha yes

Comment

• The offensive game he's shown is astounding. From his sky hooks (!!!) to the way he's been constantly pump faking defenders, I'm really impressed. I think he needs to shoot it a little more, just to keep the D honest on those pump fakes though. SA weren't falling for it as much.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            The offensive game he's shown is astounding. From his sky hooks (!!!) to the way he's been constantly pump faking defenders, I'm really impressed. I think he needs to shoot it a little more, just to keep the D honest on those pump fakes though. SA weren't falling for it as much.
                            Exactly. He can make 12-footer, we all saw that. and Rick Fox wanted to see that too.

Comment

• Fun fact JV and Aaron Baynes were teammates for about half a year in 2010, when both played for Lietuvos Rytas

Comment

• I think it was said that JV put on 15lbs over the Summer; of mostly Bulk.

I'll try and find the article.

Comment

Working...
                                X