Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Miami Heat 104 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.

Key to this game, as it always will be against top teams, committing to and executing your team defense as not one guy can stop a superstar, leat alone 3 of um. And add to that, absolute offensive discipline and sharing, you cannot effectively play a top tier team with one on one ball that shows zero focus or structure..... it won't work.

Comment

Wade will destroy DeRozan by kicking, kneeing, and pushing him onto the floor until he has enough distance to make shots and throw up that killer 3.

Comment

D wade gets away with so many silly moves also, he does a retarded jump into contact on his shots that refs give him fts for he gets so many bailouts >thats star treatment people.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
          Nope.

Key to this game, as it always will be against top teams, committing to and executing your team defense as not one guy can stop a superstar, leat alone 3 of um. And add to that, absolute offensive discipline and sharing, you cannot effectively play a top tier team with one on one ball that shows zero focus or structure..... it won't work.
          Stickler for details...okay my key "match up" is DD vs Wade.

Comment

I just wanna see Hansbrough hard foul LeBron and start an epic stare down.

My prediction: Chalmers will go off from downtown to seal the big win for Miami.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I hope this happens again (minus bosh)
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

"LeBron James is on the verge of another milestone.
                The Miami Heat forward has scored at least 10 points in 499 consecutive regular-season games and will go for No. 500 on Tuesday night when the two-time defending NBA champions visit the Toronto Raptors."

Comment

If LeBron was out then yeah we have a chance. But its Bosh.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

No booing tonight.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

No booing tonight.
                      Nice, I was just looking for an update.

Comment

If fuckin Philly can do it than so can the Raps lol
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

"the last time Toronto pulled out a win over them was January 27, 2010, the season before Chris Bosh left the team as a free agent to take his talents to South Beach"

“They are one of the best – one of the most efficient – offensive teams in the league,” Casey said. “You have to do things a little bit differently with them, but your mindset and disposition has to be the same. You have to fight for space, fight for ground on the offensive end as well as defensive end.” Raptors (2-1) vs HEAT (2-2): Pregame Report

The HEAT are currently dead last in the NBA in rebounding - Raptors are 1st - therein lies Toronto's hope for stealing this game.
                          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Without Bosh, we're probably going to massacre them on the boards. But, the question is can they convert those OFF.REB's to points.
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/1...=iref:nbahpt3c

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

No booing tonight.
                                shit, i was looking forward to it
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X