Summer League 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Buycks really impressed me today, slipping through screens, playing tough D, and besides some bad turnovers he was on point with his passes
    I'd put his t/o s on summer league play and unfamiliarity. He showed well though.

Comment

• He's already been hit with Cancer, him and his father....

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
        How old is he? He's got so much speed!!! (Buyck)
        Oh now you start praising him, but before you were complaining about how you couldn't stand him...

Comment

• How did Ross do??
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            How did Ross do??
            Not very good shooting night, couple silly turnovers but he looked much lighter, he was moving better and finished with 18pts 8 rebs

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              Coby Karl fell flat on his face driving to the rim and my wife cheered. That's all you need to know about Coby Karl.
              All we need to know about Coby Karl is that ceez's wife is mean?

Comment

• Ross played well. Got to the line enough time, hit some jumpers, and rebounded very well. Still needs to focus on his shot selection as I remember my palm meeting my face in two separate situations
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Looked like Buycks had himself a game. Almost a triple double.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
                    what the hell is wrong with you
                    nobody would if you hadn't said it
                    I agree completely
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Looks like we're facing Phoenix in the quarterfinals....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Looked like Buycks had himself a game. Almost a triple double.
                        I'm not a fan, seems rather selfish for someone with his lack of efficiency, in the nba that shit isn't going to fly, he should look to pass more. He could definitely do 3rd string pg though.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          All we need to know about Coby Karl is that ceez's wife is mean?
                          when I look at coby karl I say damn, that's probably what george karl looked like before father time and cancer caught up to him.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                            I'm not a fan, seems rather selfish for someone with his lack of efficiency, in the nba that shit isn't going to fly, he should look to pass more. He could definitely do 3rd string pg though.
                            What do you mean by this?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Oh now you start praising him, but before you were complaining about how you couldn't stand him...
                              I didn't mean to praise him. I want to find out how much shelf life he has in the NBA because it's only a matter of time before he blows out his knees with the way that he runs, drives, and changes direction.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                What do you mean by this?
                                I just mean that my eyes tell me he is not going to be an impactful scorer in the nba (even though he went 6-11, against summer league talent albeit) and he should look to pass the ball more.

Comment

Working...
                                X