Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the 8 playoff spots have been clinched.

While there could still be some movement in the standings in this last week, we know will be going to the big dance.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Well, the 8 playoff spots have been clinched.

While there could still be some movement in the standings in this last week, we know will be going to the big dance.
      Lets GO!!!!
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I seriously need my guys to get healthy now; been playing almost the whole season with at least 3 guys injured. They got one more week before go time!

Comment

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! lol

Comment

• A Big Congratulations to Everyone for another Successful Season!!

The matchups are set! Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, and to everyone who missed out on the playoffs, Best of luck in next seasons draft!!

Round 1

(1)joey_heskethALLSTARS vs. (8)Mack North

(2)skywalker vs. (7)Matt52

(3)WJF vs. (6)Soft Euro

(4)drizz vs. (5)RaptorsFan4Life

Comment

• And thats a Wrap! Thanks for the congratulations on the Fantasy page guys.

I will admit, I was totally prepared to lose this coming into Sunday. Soft Euro had a HELL of a week; watch out for him next year.

Not only did not expect to win, I did NOT expect to get Free Throw %. I was trying for Points or Blocks; hence my last minute signing spree.

Anyway, thanks again for a Great Season guys!! Its only going to get better!

FINAL STANDINGS

1. joey_hesketh
              2. Soft Euro
              3. RaptorsFan4Life
              4. Matt52
              5. Skywalker
              6. drizz
              7. WJF
              8. Mack North
              9. Apollo
              10. Raptor4Ever
              11. jbml
              12. Mangokid

Comment

And thats a Wrap! Thanks for the congratulations on the Fantasy page guys.

I will admit, I was totally prepared to lose this coming into Sunday. Soft Euro had a HELL of a week; watch out for him next year.

Not only did not expect to win, I did NOT expect to get Free Throw %. I was trying for Points or Blocks; hence my last minute signing spree.

Anyway, thanks again for a Great Season guys!! Its only going to get better!

FINAL STANDINGS

1. joey_hesketh
                2. Soft Euro
                3. RaptorsFan4Life
                4. Matt52
                5. Skywalker
                6. drizz
                7. WJF
                8. Mack North
                9. Apollo
                10. Raptor4Ever
                11. jbml
                12. Mangokid
                Congratulations Joey, great win!

Jeez, that was hard to do, did I sound sincere?

You had a great year, winning the regular season and the title. I think we both kinda expected that we would be going one on one in the final (or semi-final). With my team (even without Love) anything less than a win was (is) a dissapointment. I almost overcame not having LeBron (came back for one game) and Noah in the finals. The irony of Noah returning was of course that his bad freethrow shooting (5/8) on the last day actually cost me the title...

I'm looking foward to trading Lebron for Durant at the beginning of next year...

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  Congratulations Joey, great win!

Jeez, that was hard to do, did I sound sincere?
                  Thanks man! And yes, I totally bought it. haha

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  I almost overcame not having LeBron (came back for one game) and Noah in the finals. The irony of Noah returning was of course that his bad freethrow shooting (5/8) on the last day actually cost me the title...
                  This is what would have absolutely killed me if you won. You almost beat me with 3 of your Top 4 guys out!... thats scary. Haha

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  I'm looking foward to trading Lebron for Durant at the beginning of next year...
                  Well it would be bad strategy not to at least explore any trade possibilities .. Haha

But I'm actually seriously looking at Keeping up too 6 guys ... Definitely keeping 5 at the very least. So my draft strategy will be changing slightly.
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 8, 2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Good job, Joey!

Next year I am going back to how I usually play fantasy. **not intending to undermine your win!** My strategy this year blew majorly.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Good job, Joey!

Next year I am going back to how I usually play fantasy. **not intending to undermine your win!** My strategy this year blew majorly.
                      What was your strategy this year?

Comment

• Congrats Joey! sick season man.

Soft Euro you put up one hell of a fight.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          What was your strategy this year?
                          Drafted trying to win with percentages, 3's, steals, blocks, and turnovers while throwing away points, rebounds, and assists..... epic fail.

I was trying to do something different to prove how smart I am - lol - again, epic fail.

Comment

• But I'm actually seriously looking at Keeping up too 6 guys ... Definitely keeping 5 at the very least. So my draft strategy will be changing slightly.
                            6 guys at $30 a piece? Wow. That would be interesting to go into the draft at $20 to spend. But then again, 6 guys may be the key to your success. Great season once again, I will not be talking smack if I face you week 1 again!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Drafted trying to win with percentages, 3's, steals, blocks, and turnovers while throwing away points, rebounds, and assists..... epic fail.

I was trying to do something different to prove how smart I am - lol - again, epic fail.
                              That was close to what I thought, except for the percentages; explains why you wanted to trade for Chalmers.

Comment

But I'm actually seriously looking at Keeping up too 6 guys ... Definitely keeping 5 at the very least. So my draft strategy will be changing slightly.
                                I want to keep only three players, but it's going to be very hard for me not to keep 5 as well; considering I got 5 guys in the top 25.

Comment

Working...
                                X