Raptors Exercise Options On DeRozan, Davis and JJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Exercise Options On DeRozan, Davis and JJ

TORONTO -- The Toronto Raptors have exercised team options on contracts for guard-forward DeMar DeRozan and forwards James Johnson and Ed Davis.

The club announced Friday it picked up the fourth year options for DeRozan and Johnson, and the third year for Davis, which guarantees all contracts through the 2012-13 season.

The Raptors had until Oct. 31 to exercise their option on the three players.
    Source: TSN.ca

good. :]
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I just ran into Sonny and he didn't seem all that upbeat. Surely they won't break up the Young Gunz?

Asked him about, Jonas: "I know about as much as you right now"

Comment

probably upset by his play this season
        ya dun noe

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          I just ran into Sonny and he didn't seem all that upbeat. Surely they won't break up the Young Gunz?

Asked him about, Jonas: "I know about as much as you right now"
          I like Sunny as a personality outside of basketball court but if they are going to change the culture this is one guy that needs to go. Him out of the room and replaced by a veteran with a great work ethic and character will be better served for Demar's growth.

JJ is an upgrade to Sunny and with great wing prospects in the upcoming draft can't see him in the future plans.

Comment

Good news.
            I was a little concerned that Derozan might be gone by the time Jonas arrived.

Comment

Expect a big season, IF there is one, from Derozan.

Comment

Derozan is a MUST

Comment

I like Sonny, but with James Johnson he becomes unnecessary. He's redundant now, especially that Barbosa has opted in. He'd want at least a 3 year deal and there is no way we want to commit any serious money to him. Nice guy, good potential, but there is no room for him here. Good luck Sonny Weems.

Comment

Working...
                  X