Brandon Knight to Bucks as a part of the package for Brandon Jennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    He donated 1 million of his new contract. Not of his current money.

WHAT???? ARE YOU CRAZY?

How can he donate money he doesn't have yet? He isn't getting a DIME of that new contract until the 2014-15 season starts. Period, end of story, don't argue, stop. That's how fucking contract extensions work.

And stop trying to mkae it about me. It's not about me. I did not donate 1/80th of my 80 million dollar contract to charity. Leave me out of it.

I'm not making it about you, I'm using you as an example because I'm assuming you're just an average person. And it's not 1/80th of his contract because he hasnt actually gotten any money from his extension yet and won't for over a year.

And it's not about whether the charity gives a flying fuck. They're going to take what they can get. If you're a charity and you're getting a million dollars, you are stupid to complain. If you complain, they'll stop donating to you and go to somebody else.

So what's the problem exactly?

Sick and tired of people like you who put words in other people's mouths.

Didn't put any words in your mouth. I think you're just someone who has a problem with how much money pro athletes make to be honest.

Comment

You guys are narrow-minded. You need to open up and look at the big scheme of things.

I'm not looking for a reason to hate John Wall. I am simply saying that it is not a big deal that he donated some money to charity.
      Omg John Wall is such a bad guy. He's only donating money to charity so he looks good. It's all marketing and building his brand. He doesn't really value money or care about the cause he's donating to, he's a terrible person.

Single-parent household, plenty of brothers and sisters and extended family that money could be going to instead. Please stop talking LBF. You're making yourself look like a damn fool.

Comment

He hasn't donated actual money yet, he's just PLEDGED to do it. So for all we know, he could be waiting until the new contract kicks in to do it. Pledging could take forever.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          He hasn't donated actual money yet, he's just PLEDGED to do it. So for all we know, he could be waiting until the new contract kicks in to do it. Pledging could take forever.
          Ya, that's what he's doing. He pledged to donate 1 million of 80 million of his new contract.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
            "I'm using you as an example" and I'm using John Wall as an example. What part don't you understand? The points your making go off-topic in your effort to try to prove me wrong. Which I'm not wrong in my original point. Which is that donating to charity is for self-image purposes.

Read what Rocwell and Blacklash put.
            Last edited by LBF; Sat Aug 3, 2013, 04:24 PM.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Xixak wrote: View Post
              Omg John Wall is such a bad guy. He's only donating money to charity so he looks good. It's all marketing and building his brand. He doesn't really value money or care about the cause he's donating to, he's a terrible person.

Single-parent household, plenty of brothers and sisters and extended family that money could be going to instead. Please stop talking LBF. You're making yourself look like a damn fool.
              As you continue to put words in my mouth..

Comment

did the beef just magically stop...
                man, theres no point on clicking this thread anymore, pretty disappointing if you ask me
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  man, theres no point on clicking this thread anymore, pretty disappointing if you ask me
                  Offseason.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Xixak realized that he couldn't prove me wrong by going off-topic and using his over reactions/exaggerations and gave up.

Comment

Xixak realized that he couldn't prove me wrong by going off-topic and using his over reactions/exaggerations and gave up.
                      lool he isnt online he'll come back hard tomorrow morning...
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lool he isnt online he'll come back hard tomorrow morning...
                        Yeah. With his " WTF how?" and his "that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" and his " why on earth?" and all those over-exaggerated terms. He gets quite fired up, doesn't he?

Comment

No offense but the argument was pretty dumb to begin with. "He donated a million dollars, he's a douche"

Comment

Yeah. With his " WTF how?" and his "that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" and his " why on earth?" and all those over-exaggerated terms. He gets quite fired up, doesn't he?
                            damn hes gonna be cheezed when he wakes up tomorrow loooooool but you cant lie he knows his shit well (sometimes)
                            haha new reason to look forward to this thread
                            #NewBeefCommingSoonToAForumNearYou
                            Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Aug 3, 2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              No offense but the argument was pretty dumb to begin with. "He donated a million dollars, he's a douche"
                              fuck it.. it was entertaining

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Not at all what I said.

Comment

Working...
                                X