Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kylar Lowrozen for MVP!!!

Comment

I'm hoping for another MVP type performance against the Clippers tomorrow night at the ACC!
      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Just took in that DD is averaging 22 points, 5 rebounds,4 Assist 1 Steals and 1 block. Not bad for the 9th overall pick in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Just took in that DD is averaging 22 points, 5 rebounds,4 Assist 1 Steals and 1 block. Not bad for the 9th overall pick in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Pretty bad Minnesota drafted Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio before Demar and Steph Curry . They could be a lot better team right now.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Pretty bad Minnesota drafted Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio before Demar and Steph Curry . They could be a lot better team right now.
            DeMar over Rubio would've been a major reach and no GM would've done it at the time. Besides, Rubio even without a shot is an average starting PG. But Flynn over Curry made no sense back then.

Comment

DeRozan's PIE: 12.5% | More DeRozan stats
              http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/?ls=iref:nba:gnav
              DeMar DeRozan : TORONTO RAPTORS

DeRozan's hard work, determination and stellar production paid off Thursday night when he was selected as one of the seven reserves for the Eastern Conference All-Star team. That means the coaches in the East not only recognized him for what he's done, they also acknowledged that he has finally shed the perception that he's just an athletic dunker, a well-earned reputation that marked his first couple of seasons in the league. It's amazing what winning can do when you persevere the way DeRozan has.

Were moving up!

Comment

Working...
              X