• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few games disappointed me more than bioshock 2
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• NBA 2K13 Trailer

No highlights of Raptors, but many highlights of Raps getting screwed on defense.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        few games disappointed me more than bioshock 2
        No shit...hmm.

Like Joey said the first one was incredible.

Haven't played it in a long time. It was one of a few I lent to a guy and never got back.

Never played the second one or this new one. The first one along with Heavy Rain I picked up for cheap and are two of the best games I've ever played.

I haven't bought a new game in a serious while. I think I picked up LA Noire nearly a year ago at GameStop and it kept freezing and fucking up along with a few other games I've bought there over the years. I've vowed to stop going there now cause it's bullshit!

I'm getting real tired of playing MLB 11 and Mafia 2.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

NBA 2K13 Trailer

No highlights of Raptors, but many highlights of Raps getting screwed on defense.
          Even The Basketball Jones Blog agrees with me!

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/0...-2k13-trailer/

Comment

• For the MyPlayer fans

Comment

• that's insane
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'll admit that looks pretty good. i was hoping live 13 would do good, but it looks like it'll be crap for another 2 - 3 years. Sleeping dogs is pretty awesome has anyone bought it yet?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Thats pretty impressive.

I was into the first two Solid games. Classics.
                  This looks mightily improved. Haha
                  i heard the 3rd one was amazing. I'm picking up the HD collection this weekend, i'll tell y'all how good it is. Already beat twin snakes so now i gotta beat 2 and 3

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    I'll admit that looks pretty good. i was hoping live 13 would do good, but it looks like it'll be crap for another 2 - 3 years. Sleeping dogs is pretty awesome has anyone bought it yet?
                    Yeah the game is amazing, you should definitely think about picking it up. I'd even say the story is more appealing than any GTA game. It's like watching a movie that you can control. And the hand-to-hand combat is reaaaaally good, felt like I was Bruce Lee.

Comment

• Tesla wrote: View Post
                      Yeah the game is amazing, you should definitely think about picking it up. I'd even say the story is more appealing than any GTA game. It's like watching a movie that you can control. And the hand-to-hand combat is reaaaaally good, felt like I was Bruce Lee.
                      Hellz yea. I was really waiting for that game way back when it was called true crime hong kong. Then when i heard activision dropped it i was pretty upset. I'm glad square enix picked it up and made it into a pretty good open world game. I loved the huge map in Just Cause 2 so i'll expect it to be just as good or maybe better. Right now i'm playing Metal Gear solid 3 snake eater from the hd collection so i'm not so sure i'll pick up sleeping dogs right now, atleast until i finished the metal gear solid series. I might pick it up this weekend and just stash it for later, but i'll probably be too tempted to play it haha.

Comment

• So who's getting 2k13?

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                          So who's getting 2k13?
                          I'll get it, if only because I've resorted to playing an association on Hall-of-Fame difficulty with vintage Iverson, TMac and Garnett as my Big-3. Its pretty ridiculous. Tons of fun though. haha

Comment

• I won't be getting it. If I get anything this fall it will be Black Ops 2 or Black Ops Declassified.

Comment

• 2K13 Next tueday, I'll be picking it up for sure. Can't wait to play with Val and Lowry

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                                2K13 Next tueday, I'll be picking it up for sure. Can't wait to play with Val and Lowry
                                Thats the beauty of Playing on the PC .. I been playing with Val, Lowry, Fields and TRoss for a couple months now! haha

But ya, they better at least make 2k13 better than 2k12 .. they've been taking steps backwards the last couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X