X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Beal declared yet?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Royce White really intrigues me. You know how BryCo loves his Point Forwards.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Royce White really intrigues me. You know how BryCo loves his Point Forwards.
        yeah but colangelo also loves character guys. white is another player i lump in with drummond. could be one of the best players in the draft but also one of the highest chances of busthood. if white can get his head straight, great pick, if not waste and i hope he gets help.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          yeah but colangelo also loves character guys. white is another player i lump in with drummond. could be one of the best players in the draft but also one of the highest chances of busthood. if white can get his head straight, great pick, if not waste and i hope he gets help.
          Why would you mention Drummond? I haven't heard anything about questioning his character. Back to White he seem like intellectual guy and real guilty about what he did in the past.

Funny kind of looks like James Johnson. Pretty similar skill set too.
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Apr 11, 2012, 02:37 AM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• https://twitter.com/#!/baylormbb

He made the righ choice, though, he'll put up better numbers being a more featured member of the offense with PJ3 and Quincy Acy leaving, and hopefully he'll regain some of his explosiveness being another year off his knee injury.

Comment

Why would you mention Drummond? I haven't heard anything about questioning his character. Back to White he seem like intellectual guy and real guilty about what he did in the past.

not about his character. risk reward.
              personally i wouldn't draft either player

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                not about his character. risk reward.
                personally i wouldn't draft either player
                I would only if he fell to are 2rd pick
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I would only if he fell to are 2rd pick
                  i would take a flyer on white with a second rounder. i was talking in the context of our first sorry. but he has the body and the skills. he could be an awesome 3. just need to find the right meds and shrink

Comment

• bounty wrote: View Post
                    https://twitter.com/#!/baylormbb

He made the righ choice, though, he'll put up better numbers being a more featured member of the offense with PJ3 and Quincy Acy leaving, and hopefully he'll regain some of his explosiveness being another year off his knee injury.
                    Much like Miller as a prospect for the draft, his decision to return could reap huge rewards or be a total bust.

I wish the best for him. Hopefully he works on his body as much as his skills.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Much like Miller as a prospect for the draft, his decision to return could reap huge rewards or be a total bust.

I wish the best for him. Hopefully he works on his body as much as his skills.

I definitely think this is the best move for him going forward. Still gaining strength both in his body and in his repaired knee. Has an opportunity to have a greater role in a what is to be a good Baylor team next year. Was a late first early second pick, has the opportunity and the skill to move higher. He should look back a year from now and agree that this was a good choice.

Comment

• Chad Fords MOCK DRAFT 3.0

Toronto

Bradley Beal

Position: SG
                        Height: 6-foot-5
                        Weight: 195 pounds
                        School: Florida
                        (The Kings have an 8.8 percent chance of winning the lottery.)

Analysis: The Raptors already have DeMar Derozan in the backcourt, but I doubt they'd pass on the chance to land Beal. The Florida 2-guard has the ability to play point guard and would give Toronto a shooter with deep range -- an ability that DeRozan lacks.
                        http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...raft-version-3

Interesting to see this two play together,
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...raft-version-3

Interesting to see this two play together,
                          If there is zero hope of Beal playing the point, I wouldn't have a problem of moving DeRozan to make room for Beal.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            If there is zero hope of Beal playing the point, I wouldn't have a problem of moving DeRozan to make room for Beal.
                            i think DeRozan can play the 3
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• To make Beal play the point because Derozen is there is an awful idea.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• bounty wrote: View Post
                                I definitely think this is the best move for him going forward. Still gaining strength both in his body and in his repaired knee. Has an opportunity to have a greater role in a what is to be a good Baylor team next year. Was a late first early second pick, has the opportunity and the skill to move higher. He should look back a year from now and agree that this was a good choice.
                                It is a great idea in theory and I hope it works out for him.

What happens to him personally if he blows out his knee again or if he blows out the other one?

How did returning work out for Barnes, Sullinger, and Perry Jones? All are projected to go lower than the top 5 each would have gone last year had they come out.

If you think the only thing that can happen to Miller returning is him increasing his draft stock, then absolutely it is a great idea. Unfortunately there are other outcomes that are not so favourable.

The only place I've seen Miller going 2nd round is NBADraft.net. I find them useless for what it is worth. ESPN and DraftExpress have him going 15-20.

Again, I really hope it all works out for him. I've been high on him since last summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X