Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarrett Jack is available for anyone looking for a PG.

Looking for steals.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      i was joking joey about the mysterious 15 LBs of training camp. I def overpaid for those 2 guys, but I doubt I'm going to be competing for any FA signings during the season that will require more than $50
      Haha Fair enough. I was actually curious if Camby had put on weight! Went and looked around and everything ... Now if you had said Jason Kidd had put on 15lbs over the summer, I would have really believed you though; from what I can gather, that guy hasn't stopped drinking since signing in NY!

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        It's my understanding that if you drop someone and pick him up again, you'll have to hand out a new contract.
        Exactamundo. Gentlemen, welcome to the world of fantasy consequences.

Comment

• OK. I have one more question . For our players on 1 year contracts... if we drop them and sign a next guy, does that count as a new year on our contract? I'm confused by a comment I read earlier... For instance: My cap is at 36 right now. If I were to drop say Kendall Marshall(1 yr deal) and pick up a guy like Willie Green to a one year deal(without stating i want him for 2-3 before the one week deadline), does my cap move up to 37? Or does it remain at 36?

Basically I'm just wondering if 3-4 guys at the bottom of my bench are interchangeable with FA's like our Football season is.(Apollo?)

I hope it hasn't been posted previously, and sorry again if I've missed it. This is my last (dumb?) question before we get it rolling. I'm way to used to simple fantasy and don't pay much attention to real cap issues!

Comment

• From my understanding, your cap would be 37 after that move.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• My team got no Love, for 6 to 8 weeks, that really sucks...

Comment

• Well, you won't be the only one who will be dealing with injuries. I literally read an hour after the draft about Nowitzki's knee problems and possible surgery on twitter. And this after I completely brainfarted when drafting him, which wasn't in any plan of mine. And this is just the beginning.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  OK. I have one more question . For our players on 1 year contracts... if we drop them and sign a next guy, does that count as a new year on our contract? I'm confused by a comment I read earlier... For instance: My cap is at 36 right now. If I were to drop say Kendall Marshall(1 yr deal) and pick up a guy like Willie Green to a one year deal(without stating i want him for 2-3 before the one week deadline), does my cap move up to 37? Or does it remain at 36?

Basically I'm just wondering if 3-4 guys at the bottom of my bench are interchangeable with FA's like our Football season is.(Apollo?)

I hope it hasn't been posted previously, and sorry again if I've missed it. This is my last (dumb?) question before we get it rolling. I'm way to used to simple fantasy and don't pay much attention to real cap issues!
                  Released players will continue to count against the cap. Nevertheless, when you're over the cap you can keep streaming players. You only can give 1 year contracts and you can't extend their contracts after the season. You can go as far over the cap as you want in this scenario.

Comment

Released players will continue to count against the cap. Nevertheless, when you're over the cap you can keep streaming players. You only can give 1 year contracts and you can't extend their contracts after the season. You can go as far over the cap as you want in this scenario.
                    Gotcha...

Comment

• Lets make a deal for a 3pt Contributer coming my way.

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                        My team got no Love, for 6 to 8 weeks, that really sucks...
                        Wow, that's a lonely eight weeks.

Comment

And this after I completely brainfarted when drafting him, which wasn't in any plan of mine.
                          Isn't it funny how 'Draft-brain' takes over, and makes decisions you would never even think about when laying out your draft plan.

I had NO intention of drafting Chris Paul before the draft. Wanted to go the cheaper route for PG as PG is DEEEP.

Well damn Draft-brain takes over and spends $75 on Chris Paul, because I thought it'd be cool to have him in both Leagues..??? Ugh.
                          Or how bout Chris Bosh?! Haha No where in my Draft Plan did I have Chris Boshs name circled. Bah.

Don't get me wrong both very effective players, but not what I had in mind.

Comment

• Pending Trade

joey_hesketh trades Tony Allen (Rank-129. 2-Year Contract) and Robin Lopez (Rank-245. 1-Year Contract) to Tucas for Jason Richardson (Rank-115. 1-Year Contract) and Kyle Korver (Rank 155. 1-Year Contract)

Works under the CBA. Tucas has the Cap-space to take on an extra Year.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Isn't it funny how 'Draft-brain' takes over, and makes decisions you would never even think about when laying out your draft plan.

I had NO intention of drafting Chris Paul before the draft. Wanted to go the cheaper route for PG as PG is DEEEP.

Well damn Draft-brain takes over and spends $75 on Chris Paul, because I thought it'd be cool to have him in both Leagues..??? Ugh.
                              Or how bout Chris Bosh?! Haha No where in my Draft Plan did I have Chris Boshs name circled. Bah.

Don't get me wrong both very effective players, but not what I had in mind.
                              Lol I think I messed up the most. I spend 190 on my first 5 players and had to bid 1 dollar on all my players after that. I didn't even want gortat but still spent close to 50 on him.

Comment

• Rashard had a nice night at the office, if he can produce like that during regular season then i got myself a steal!

Comment

Working...
                                X