• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any similarities to Diaw but maybe that's just me
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
      Leg length is a negligible issue easily corrected with orthotics.
      i think if it was easily corrected oden would be having a great career right now.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        What he's trying to say is that they both have ... Oliver Miller-esque figures.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          i think if it was easily corrected oden would be having a great career right now.
          If they had of listened to the outside expert they brought it that told them to put an orthodic insert into his shoe instead of laughing at him. Oden would be having a great career right now
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

they both have big black asses....after that it stops
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I agree.

He is more like Shelden Williams - late first round material.
              Any GM burning a lottery pick to draft a power forward not names Anthony Davis or Thomas Robinson should be immediately fired. The league is full of great power forwards. Bulky 6-9 guys who's primary contribution is rebounding with a post presence grow on trees.

I am going to go on record or say I am not even a huge fan of Thomas Robison. I think & Beal MKG are much better commodities.... but that is just me...

"I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                You can't just attribute the cause of bad knees to different leg lengths.

Have you factored in his body fact ratio, weight, or poor rehab habits?

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
                  You can't just attribute the cause of bad knees to different leg lengths.

Have you factored in his body fact ratio, weight, or poor rehab habits?
                  i have no idea what caused his bad knees. i do know that one leg is shorter than the other and someone who should be great can't play. me personally, and i never said different, wouldn't go near anyone with any similarities to that case.

Comment

The difference is Oden has had a history of injuries even before he played college ball.

Comment

baller35 wrote: View Post
                      Hey raps republic community! I'd agree sully is not the type of player I'd go for but I do see him going to GSW… they got clay Thompson as a small fwd curry point. I think they'll go with either lamb or sully. I think Barnes could drop to us … and we'll have to pick him if he drops just as Ed Davis dropped!
                      No way Barnes slips past Golden state. All they need is a SF and they have a pretty good team. No way they see Klay playing the three.

Curry
                      Klay
                      Barnes
                      Lee
                      Bogut.

Thats a solid team right there

Comment

Working...
                      X