GT: Dec 16th, Houston @ Toronto, 1:00pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Jose is the Raptors PG killer, he needs to start even if Lowry is healthy.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Remind me again why Jose isn't a starting point guard?

Comment

• BEST GAME EVER.

The refs were so biased, and we played SO much better than the point differential shows.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• bravo! raptors truly played a great game! jose was absolutely astounding
            Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sun Dec 16, 2012, 04:51 PM.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• If the Raps can win the next few too, fans can crow for Jose the All-Star. :-D

Then trade him? Hmmmn.

Comment

• Kyle who?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Remind me again why Jose isn't a starting point guard?
                  He's too injury prone, which is funny because Lowry is as well.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Nice to see the rookies getting rookie minutes for a win. Casey really rides DeRozan and Calderon. They do make a great offensive backcourt this season. There is something to be said for continuity. i.e. "building."

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Jose's trade value just sky-rocketed.
                      Maybe the focus shouldn't be on Jose's trade value but rather how he helps this team, and the way I see it, he has done and is doing way more for this team than Lowry. Rather than trade the player who best fits the Casey's team-first philosophy and gives us the best chance to win, maybe we should look at trading the guy who's probably gonna bolt in a couple of years. I'm not saying that Lowry isn't the better talent, just that he doesn't fit this team.

Comment

• guys you always trade when the irons hot.

Jose with 2 triple doubles, will net some GREAT rewards. I feel we can do better than Gasol with Bargs + Jose now.

Comment

• Trading Jose would be the right move from a "tank now, reap rewards later" perspective. But damn it all, I want him to be a career Raptor.

Comment

• I cant see us paying him for than 6 mil for his services.

Comment

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
                              Maybe the focus shouldn't be on Jose's trade value but rather how he helps this team, and the way I see it, he has done and is doing way more for this team than Lowry. Rather than trade the player who best fits the Casey's team-first philosophy and gives us the best chance to win, maybe we should look at trading the guy who's probably gonna bolt in a couple of years. I'm not saying that Lowry isn't the better talent, just that he doesn't fit this team.
                              I love Jose. He is the ultimate professional and the kind of guy every team wants. But, he's way too injury prone to be given the starting gig. I can guarantee you an injury is around the corner.

Sell high, buy low my friend.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Jose said he is not coming back, might as well get as much for him as we can, nice to see him making himself more attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X