Grantand's NBA trade value top 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
    simmons included bargs as one of the guys who just missed the cut for honourable mentions.
    Please help a confused man. I've read the article a few times and I can't find bargnani's name anywhere! Part 1? Part 2? Where should I be looking?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Please help a confused man. I've read the article a few times and I can't find bargnani's name anywhere! Part 1? Part 2? Where should I be looking?
      Part 1.

Far right hand column, scroll down about 1/5-1/4 of the page.

Teeny, tiny letters.

#1.

Last player mentioned.

Comment

The list is fair for the most part and I have no problems with Bargnani being left out. Since the salaries were taken into account, they decided Bargnani is overpaid for his skill-set.

Comment

the article is current trade value, not overall quality assessments. bargs isn't higher because no play-off bound team would trade for someone that's been injured all year, the raptors aren't going to dump him just to get rid of salary and maybe grab a pick, and he plays a position that's seen a glut of emerging all-star talent in the last 2-3 years. assuming the raptors were playoff-bound, or he was healthy enough to put a playoff team over the edge, the list would be different.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Part 1.

Far right hand column, scroll down about 1/5-1/4 of the page.

Teeny, tiny letters.

#1.

Last player mentioned.

Ahhhhhh. Peace at last. I found it. The problem was that I was reading it on an iPad and didn't see the references. My humble pie and apologies for starting this thread.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Ahhhhhh. Peace at last. I found it. The problem was that I was reading it on an iPad and didn't see the references. My humble pie and apologies for starting this thread.
              No worries. I missed it the first time and it took more than 2 minutes to find it the second.

Comment

Working...
              X