Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Great look for Ross, alright look for Bargnani. Sometimes you just miss them.

This is definitely a game where you can look at the positives or negatives.
      Positives *and* negatives i think. It was a nice run, but a REALLY ugly game until then.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol amir!

Comment

• I hope this game helps Lowry get back his aggressiveness. 11/11 free throws is good.

And I hope that 3 doesn't give Amir confidence to keep shooting them...

Comment

• A-fucking-mir!

Comment

• Comment

• I'd prefer to see Lowry or Ross get that last 3, but really it was the end of the game so it's hard to do.

Great fight back from the team, too bad they played awfully in the first place.

Comment

• Great comeback, hopefully they carry the momentum to the rest of the road trip

Comment

• Just hilarious, I feel like we coudlve spent the last 6 seconds a little bit better though.

+1 someone called a weird game tonight, they were totally right.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Comment

• It would been nice if they didn't count that self pass bucket from McGee
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That's exactly what I was thinking

Comment

• I was thinking about that too, but to be fair: bargnani also got a way with a few travels, Amir got away with a few fouls, and overall the refs suck.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                I was thinking about that too, but to be fair: bargnani also got a way with a few travels, Amir got away with a few fouls, and overall the refs suck.
                                They're always going to miss calls. When they invent robot refs that calls 100% correct every time people will probably complain that teams are averaging 20 turnovers and 40 fouls.

Comment

Working...
                                X