Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel about .. Andrew Wiggins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoBan wrote: View Post
    I don't know shit about Andrew Wiggins. It's cool to have the #1 recruit be a Canadian, but my cable package didn't cover most of his high school games.

If he really is a LeBron-esque game changer, then we have zero shot at getting him. Not even JV, Ross, and a number of 1st rounders is getting that deal done.
    Its something called the internet. You could research you know? learn stuff

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Me too then I can start posting unrealistic Tobias Harris trades.
      Tobias Harris is a very good player. Dude is a straight up baller, reminds me of Shawn Marion with a bit of Bo Diaw to his game

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Tobias Harris is a very good player. Dude is a straight up baller, reminds me of Shawn Marion with a bit of Bo Diaw to his game
        AS in a great all-around forward who doesn't look totally awkward when doing things offensively?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          AS in a great all-around forward who doesn't look totally awkward when doing things offensively?
          Yess, exactly. He's quite athletic too, and a beast on the glass

Comment

NoProps,

Are you the same guy that gave me shit for saying that the Landry contract was a terrible idea? Are you the same guy that called Barkley an idiot when we said we'd finish 5th in the atlantic?

Why quote a reply with a smug comment intended only to insult me? Especially after you were way off in our previous debates.

Excuse me for not reading about a high school player that we have next to no chance of landing. If you're following the AAU scene this closely, I think you'd know enough ball to understand how bad the Fields signing was, or that we were doomed to the cellar again. If you've got a well constructed argument, I'll happily read it and reply. If you just want to take a shot at me, don't bother.

Comment

NoBan wrote: View Post
              NoProps,

Are you the same guy that gave me shit for saying that the Landry contract was a terrible idea? Are you the same guy that called Barkley an idiot when we said we'd finish 5th in the atlantic?

Why quote a reply with a smug comment intended only to insult me? Especially after you were way off in our previous debates.

Excuse me for not reading about a high school player that we have next to no chance of landing. If you're following the AAU scene this closely, I think you'd know enough ball to understand how bad the Fields signing was, or that we were doomed to the cellar again. If you've got a well constructed argument, I'll happily read it and reply. If you just want to take a shot at me, don't bother.
              I'm not looking to start anything. Someones getting a little defensive

Comment

Also its way too early to tell if the Fields signing was bad. Considering he was playing with a fucked up nerve in his shooting arm all year.

Comment

And in a weird way; because that's exactly why I have him on my ignore list.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    Same here.

Comment

Ok, truce man.

Comment

People need to realize that the upcoming draft is going to be probably amazing and it's not just because of Wiggins. There's a TON of potential star players. That PG Smart that was supposed to come out this year was viewed as a top 3 pick and if the majority of dudes come out next yeah that are anticipated to, he could easily fall out of the lottery altogether. It's that deep.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          People need to realize that the upcoming draft is going to be probably amazing and it's not just because of Wiggins. There's a TON of potential star players. That PG Smart that was supposed to come out this year was viewed as a top 3 pick and if the majority of dudes come out next yeah that are anticipated to, he could easily fall out of the lottery altogether. It's that deep.
                          Plus looking at mock drafts is more fun when you have your pick :-P

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                            Good idea, thanks!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Jesus Mercy!

Another one of these threads?

Think about it people before you put up one of these threads: even if you send everyone out and tank and even if you are the worst in the league you still only have a 25% chance of picking #1.

Not to mention what happens if he does not perform like expected. Barnes was projected as a #1 pick for his junior and senior years in high school. He was also the first freshman to be named to the preseason All-American team. How did that hype pan out?
                              I support this response!

Comment

*sigh*

I'll be
                                tenforthewin:

I'm chinese motherfucker! We're not going to get Andrew Wiggins, forget about him, we'll get Julius Randle! Book it.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X