Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: Raptors Sign John Lucas III (#258)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, If i don t agree i m not entitled to my opinion. This thing is worse than nazi germany.

Comment

• keffyboy wrote: View Post
      I agree, the negativity in this thread is ridiculous. Makes me wonder about the poster's home lives.
      HAHA the irony of this comment is hilarious!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        HAHA the irony of this comment is hilarious!
        +1

Comment

Nice, If i don t agree i m not entitled to my opinion. This thing is worse than nazi germany.
          You can't say something like, "its been well documented" (concerning Calderon being a rocker room "cancer") and say that this is only your opinion. Your opinion is he is a cancer, that is fine to voice... just don't say its been well documented and then provide no proof when asked.

Here's how it works,

It's been well documented that keffyboy is a forum board cancer. Here are some of his quotes:

Nice, these guys excercise for a living and an oversized douche like you is criticizing. I think you re projecting a little there, backfat.
          I didn t realize that this site was some sort of Calderon man love association.
          I agree, the negativity in this thread is ridiculous. Makes me wonder about the poster's home lives.
          I imagine he looks a little better than you. I don't know why you re so negative...
          I m done arguing with you backfat. you re not worth my time. good luck with your man crush for crappy point guards.
          this is the last response you ll get out of me.
          don t respond to my post on other...
          Not a troll, just a fan. I guess if I don t agree with you, you think i m a troll. Maybe you ll grow up someday and find that there are people out there that disagree with you and that you don t have to hate them for that.
          Get a therapist. It ll help.
          you guys are brutal. that backsplash guy was calling me a moron and so on but i can t call him a douch. nice forum.
          well, i m not trolling,
          jthis team will definitely be better this year IF they get rid of Jose,
          and i ve definitely upset a couple of douches, but that s ok, they re pretty immature anyways.
          ummmm, that i m busy and don t have a lot of time to explain basketball to you guys.
          that this forum impacts my life in no way at all...
          it would be nice to talk basketball with grown ups someday.
          Oh and its great that if someone disagrees with you geniuses that they're stupid and morons. Backlash must be very sad and lonely.
          Wow, you guys must be new to the NBA, cause your knowledge and opinions are just plain childish. It's like a bunch of 7 year olds arguing about how great a dunker Jose Calderon is.
          He is awful,...
          here you go douches:
          "The Trail Blazers and Timberwolves are discussing a deal that would bring Portland free-agent forward Nicolas Batum to Minnesota in exchange for two future first-round draft...
          you guys are brutal. batum to toronto makes no sense from batum or portland s point of view.
          You on drugs Mangokid?
          Those guys are all better than Jose, and when they play against him they end up looking like CP3.
          Are you one of those guys that loses and argument and ends up making stuff up just to keep it going???
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            So a guy, who loves the fans, loves the city, and loves his teammates is a cancer? A guy the coach and gm RAVE about being a leader and a true professional? The guy has played through so much adversity, and with so many other players fighting for that spot, and has always acted team-first, just like his game.

Now that he asks for a trade he is suddenly a cancer? I'm sorry but I wouldn't blame him, he is a true point guard who has done nothing but proven his ability to make his teammates better. Now that he's finally been the guy at the point guard spot, someone else comes in who is penciled as the "future of the point guard" and the starter, he's a little upset. He's spent years with this organization growing as a player and took back-seats for the better of the team.... Now he's in a situation again like he has been with Jarrett Jack, Jerryd Bayless, and TJ Ford, but this time, Kyle Lowry is a much better and achieving player than those names..

And to your comment of being a cancer is 'well documented,' enlighten me, 'Keffyboy.' I have NEVER heard of him being a cancer, the only cancer is his contract.. Even IF you find something that says Jose is some sort of cancer, I will never change my perception of Jose of being a true professional.
            You're obviously not much of a fan. I can t explain everything to you, do your own research and be educated before you say something stupid.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
              You can't say something like, "its been well documented" (concerning Calderon being a rocker room "cancer") and say that this is only your opinion. Your opinion is he is a cancer, that is fine to voice... just don't say its been well documented and then provide no proof when asked.

Here's how it works,

It's been well documented that keffyboy is a forum board cancer. Here are some of his quotes:
              I love how he insulted two of the biggest people on this site. Namely Matt52 and Mangokid. Tsk tsk... Those are two people who provide the most insight and opinions to this site. You can insult me all you want, but insulting Matt52 and Mangokid on RR is blasphemy

Comment

Here's how it works,

If you take this stuff out of context it sounds totally different.

Comment

I love how he insulted two of the biggest people on this site. Namely Matt52 and Mangokid. Tsk tsk...
                  Wow backfat, you suck up like a champ.

Comment

Wow backfat, you suck up like a champ.
                    They provide the most insight and knowledge to the site. Please show some respect to those who have earned it! It's time to grow up keffyboy and stop this ridiculous trolling. That's what YouTube is for!

Comment

If you take this stuff out of context it sounds totally different.
                      You're right, when I read them in context it made you sound respectful, insightful and mature.
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

They provide the most insight and knowledge to the site. Please show some respect to those who have earned it! It's time to grow up keffyboy and stop this ridiculous trolling. That's what YouTube is for!
                        I m sure they ll let you mow their lawns, just don t overdo it, it makes you look desperate.

Comment

You're right, when I read them in context it made you sound respectful, insightful and mature.
                          +1

Comment

• Let's please get this thread back on topic. The personal attacks, insults and disrespecting fellow users stops now. Thanks.

Cheers,
                            CRF

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Let's please get this thread back on topic. The personal attacks, insults and disrespecting fellow users stops now. Thanks.

Cheers,
                              CRF
                              +1

as stated many times by me i am not a lucas fan as a primary back up and think that 2-3 million is too expensive for a 3rd stringer. to me this was the worst move of the summer.

would have much rather tried out flynn or signed machado.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                +1

as stated many times by me i am not a lucas fan as a primary back up and think that 2-3 million is too expensive for a 3rd stringer. to me this was the worst move of the summer.

would have much rather tried out flynn or signed machado.
                                I would only like Flynn for the right price although I kinda like how he stated that he would like to play in Toronto :P

Comment

Working...
                                X