Pops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops

Why do the raptors keep on waviving Pops Mensu Bonsu i rather much get rid of Patrick then him, at least with pops we get energy and defense we patrick we get a lazy, out of shape waterboy who can't even excel at being a waterboy.

POB will not be back, Pops is in Dallas.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      POB will not be back, Pops is in Dallas.
      nope... he's in spain

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        nope... he's in spain
        how 'bout that. I wondered why I couldn't find his contract. Thanks!
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

lankanzero wrote: View Post
          Why do the raptors keep on waviving Pops Mensu Bonsu i rather much get rid of Patrick then him, at least with pops we get energy and defense we patrick we get a lazy, out of shape waterboy who can't even excel at being a waterboy.
          POB???? Dude have you been living in a box??? Did you know LBJ is going to the Heat...

say it with me is called.....freeeeee agencyyyyyy, trades, a draft...POB? oh and just in case you did not know Bosh, Wright, Rasho, and Hedo are gone...

We talking about POB??? (in my best Allen Iverson voice)

Comment

no im just pissed off after seeing a old raptors game, i know all of that but yyyyy couldnt we have kept him instead of patrick

Comment

If the roster as of today is the same at the start of the season, Johnson and Bargnani will likely start at 4 and 5, backed up by Andersen and Davis / Evans. Dorsey, Jones and Alabi will be fighting for a roster spot.

Comment

it is what it is wrote: View Post
                POB???? Dude have you been living in a box??? Did you know LBJ is going to the Heat...

say it with me is called.....freeeeee agencyyyyyy, trades, a draft...POB? oh and just in case you did not know Bosh, Wright, Rasho, and Hedo are gone...

We talking about POB??? (in my best Allen Iverson voice)
                um, i think what lankazero said that he'd rather have Pops than POB. i think you misread.

Comment

I'd have taken Pops back, but he might not want to come here. He was slightly miffed that he got let go of the team 2X. Said he's tired of jumping from team to team and wanted more playing time.
                  The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                  Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                  www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                  http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

he's in spain and curmba and prolly won't return to the nba. do i care? no. pob and pops are both trash.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

pops was just this generation's keon clark... just alot cheaper

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        pops was just this generation's keon clark... just alot cheaper
                        keon Clark was ALOT better the pops and was with the team for 3 years

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                          keon Clark was ALOT better the pops and was with the team for 3 years
                          i didnt really mean talentwise... i meant moreso that they were energetic players who we all wanted to see dunk, but didnt really contribute much.. they were good for occasional highlight reels, but not much else

Comment

Working...
                          X