Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Match de basket entre les Raptors de Toronto et les Knicks de New York, svp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    Except for the great looking shoes, the outfits are standard fare at Value Village.

Was the pic taken in Montreal?
    It was actually from the summer at some point, just forgot to make a thread about it back when I saw it. Felt this was appropriate timing

Comment

Just wanted to mention that Bargs got four blocks tonight. Just that two of them were micro fractions of a second after play was stopped. But still, two blocks and what, 7 rebounds? Bargs is back?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        Just wanted to mention that Bargs got four blocks tonight. Just that two of them were micro fractions of a second after play was stopped. But still, two blocks and what, 7 rebounds? Bargs is back?
        Seriously? Until his next disappearing act.

Comment

You can't really believe that the first four pre-season games were any kind of a serious look at an NBA veterans actual capability. These guys know how to preserve their energy. It's a long season.

Comment

Fields' stats were really nice: 6 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals! Nice solid all-around numbers. Not to mention NO turnovers against his former team!

Andrea and Lowry were extremely fun to watch, if those two continue to play like that (both can easily play better), we will be a playoff team.

Valanciunas didn't have a great offensive game, but his presence was felt out there.

Amir Johnson and John Lucas III once again sparking that bench
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Knicks Fan Forum

The title is "Knicks @ Craptors - PS Game 3: A look at Landry" from Knicks fan forum. It goes on and on. They do really mock the Raptors, especially the entries before the game starts.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13102

Comment

"Fields' stats were really nice: 6 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals! Nice solid all-around numbers. Not to mention NO turnovers against his former team!"
                ...there's the vintage Garbajosa stat line! Speaking of stat lines. for all the talk of Jonas struggling tonight, compare his line to DPOY Chandler's line. I'll take that struggling. I looked up those stats on espn which I will now boycott. In the highlight video titled "Raptors win big over Knicks" they show four plays..all of which are Knicks' baskets. I know we don't count for ratings but we must count for web hits. They know it's a WORLD wide web, no?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  The title is "Knicks @ Craptors - PS Game 3: A look at Landry" from Knicks fan forum. It goes on and on. They do really mock the Raptors, especially the entries before the game starts.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13102
                  just starting but by far my favourite line so far....
                  "They have a rookie center starting, some euro player? all our pg's should have a field day throwing lobs and inside dimes to Amare and Chandler.

Knicks by 7."

Comment

In the highlight video titled "Raptors win big over Knicks" they show four plays..all of which are Knicks' baskets. I know we don't count for ratings but we must count for web hits. They know it's a WORLD wide web, no?
                    It's the New York state of mind.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      You can't really believe that the first four pre-season games were any kind of a serious look at an NBA veterans actual capability. These guys know how to preserve their energy. It's a long season.
                      I tried telling dudes on the chat tonight this same point about Bargs. These guys were saying we should amnesty him, and that he has no trade value at all. We'd be lucky to get a late 1st rounder... LOL

Comment

"Lowry is one of the biggest steals of the offseason. Great job by Toronto on getting him for nothing."-Knicks fan
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          just starting but by far my favourite line so far....
                          "They have a rookie center starting, some euro player? all our pg's should have a field day throwing lobs and inside dimes to Amare and Chandler.

Knicks by 7."
                          I'd love to see this faggots reaction after his team got their ass's handed to them.

Comment

Great game! if only it was a regular season game lol

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I'd love to see this faggots reaction after his team got their ass's handed to them.
                              I agree but no need for the derogatory term

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                I agree but no need for the derogatory term
                                he deserved it

Comment

Working...
                                X