Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just perusing through the cap cheat and I noticed that Trevor Ariza is listed on the roster of both Drizz, and on Tucas. That can't be right can it? lol

Comment

• How many guys on our roster at 0 yeas can we re-sign? 2?
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        How many guys on our roster at 0 yeas can we re-sign? 2?
        Yep, 2. But not any from the "waived" column.
        And separately, if you drafted a rookie last year and his contract is now up, you can resign him as well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Once again, no worries Tucas.

Gentlemen, your Cap Sheet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tgky2yim78...0Capsheets.pdf

I think it's all right, but if you see something amiss, please let me know. I'm new to this "Cap Keeper" business.

Thanks, Joey.

I love this league.

Comment

• What is the cap?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

What is the cap?

Never changes

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Never changes
                I seemed so low with my total that I thought 40 was high...I had to double check.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I seemed so low with my total that I thought 40 was high...I had to double check.
                  Ya this is something I had suspected would happen after a couple years ... Which is one reason I wanted to leave the contract hits static. Free Agency will be VERY interesting.

Comment

Yep, 2. But not any from the "waived" column.
                    And separately, if you drafted a rookie last year and his contract is now up, you can resign him as well.
                    Is this going forward for all drafts? I have two rookies coming in this year(barring trade), will I be able to sign one or both next year to longer deals? *Sorry I'm lazy to check rules before I post, I will check now to see if it's stated...*

edit: Ok so it's just one rook per season as I see it

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Is this going forward for all drafts? I have two rookies coming in this year(barring trade), will I be able to sign one or both next year to longer deals? *Sorry I'm lazy to check rules before I post, I will check now to see if it's stated...*

edit: Ok so it's just one rook per season as I see it
                      One

Your choice

To sign 2nd would require one of your two FA resignings

Comment

• I am quite certain that on my team........

Lamb should be in my waived column
                        Davis was waived and has 1 year counting against the cap

However I do reserve the right to be wrong

Comment

• So when do you need the picks in by Matt? Sorry if I missed that.

Comment

So when do you need the picks in by Matt? Sorry if I missed that.
                            August 1st
                            Send me a private message of your top picks.
                            If you pick 7th send me in order of preference 7 names.
                            If you pick 5 and 10 send me 10 picks in order of preference.

We'll let draft night trades and free agency work themselves out and let summer league play before we select.

Keepers (your own free agents) and rookie extension (a player you drafted) and years for each needed for September 1st.
                            If the players aren't selected (by posting in this thread) by September 1st, it is assumed they are unrestricted free agents.
                            If the players are selected but no years given by September 1st, it is assumed they will be 1 year.

We'll do draft 2 Sundays before opening night.

Btw I'm not being a dictator here, the majority agreed upon this towards end of season.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              August 1st
                              Send me a private message of your top picks.
                              If you pick 7th send me in order of preference 7 names.
                              If you pick 5 and 10 send me 10 picks in order of preference.

We'll let draft night trades and free agency work themselves out and let summer league play before we select.

Keepers (your own free agents) and rookie extension (a player you drafted) and years for each needed for September 1st.
                              If the players aren't selected (by posting in this thread) by September 1st, it is assumed they are unrestricted free agents.
                              If the players are selected but no years given by September 1st, it is assumed they will be 1 year.

We'll do draft 2 Sundays before opening night.

Btw I'm not being a dictator here, the majority agreed upon this towards end of season.
                              Oh right! Forgot we were going to let the 'stuff' happen before making our selections.

Thanks for the update sir!

And considering there is 3ish Commissioners, there's zero chance of anyone accusing anyone of being a Dictator. Haha

Comment

• So who's taking Bruno?

Time to start dissecting the landing spot of each pick.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X