X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...TUDENT-1710082

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
      Why would the Lakers, the top organization in pro sports, a team that under its current owner wins the championship on average every three years, sign a player who presided over a 60-loss season to replace Bryant, one of the ten greatest players in league history?
      because demar will be a star in 2 years!
      "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Hey guys its not that much stupid. Every good player in the history of the Raptors left for another team. DeMar is from LA and the Lakers will need a new shooting guard in a couple of years. I don't see a reason it would not happen... But I hope it's not.
        thank yo! all i'm saying is demar will be freaking good in a few years and the lakers will need a new star...most of the other young superstars in the l are already locked up to contracts

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
          Ok your name is knickz, your trolling on a Raptors forum and you are supporting the Lakers. Your opinion is irrelevant.
          you obviously haven't read anything I have posted on here lol... nick is my real name and friends call me knickz... i would take a bullet to the head before a become a lakers fan

Comment

Sick highlight!

I do think Derozan has similar traits to kobe, not saying he will ever compare (who knows) but their style of play is close. Derozan just needs to master that monster fade-away that kobe has used to burn all of his opponents with!
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
              props yo lol, i tell my friends this all the time too. demar def a future lakers star
              i just take in certain things about players and i have a strong feeling demar will be a laker...didn't bosh and vince claim they loved toronto also?

Comment

This is my favorite new thread. It's like Yo Gabba Gabba for adults.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                  Also keep in mind, that small market teams are not all that pleased about being development organizations and want more control over their stars. I don't know what the new CBA will bring, but its very possible that it makes it even harder on players that want to bolt. Maybe the trade off will be money for control.
                  The trouble with that is even IF small market teams get the ability to commit far more money to their homegrown stars, those massive salaries would necessarily become a burden in any kind of over-arching salary cap system, thus making it difficult for those teams to add supplementary pieces to their roster.

Comment

I love the Raptors, but we are never going to win a championship. Of course Demar is going to leave, your a retard if you think anybody is going to stay in Toronto.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                      I love the Raptors, but we are never going to win a championship. Of course Demar is going to leave, your a retard if you think anybody is going to stay in Toronto.
                      stop thinking so negative, the reason all our "franchise" players leave is because our coaching staff and Gm can't figure out how to put together a contending team. BC seems to know what he's doing let him continue with his rebuild and if it goes well and we get some great players from the draft and free agency. we will be one of the top tier teams like the lakers or heat.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                        stop thinking so negative, the reason all our "franchise" players leave is because our coaching staff and Gm can't figure out how to put together a contending team. BC seems to know what he's doing let him continue with his rebuild and if it goes well and we get some great players from the draft and free agency. we will be one of the top tier teams like the lakers or heat.

i can actually see this happening, probably some long time later, but i have a feeling we'll hit the jackpot on a draft day like lebron without the choke?durant that averages a trip dub, or maybe a 7ft kobe bryant....u never kno

Comment

huh?

Comment

Knicks should worry about Amar's Knee's buckling up in the next 3-4 years before they worry about us losing Demar (he is on rookie scale and restricted).

Though I have to say thanks for the sentiment.

Comment

er1csh3n wrote: View Post
                              i can actually see this happening, probably some long time later, but i have a feeling we'll hit the jackpot on a draft day like lebron without the choke?durant that averages a trip dub, or maybe a 7ft kobe bryant....u never kno
                              2012 Draft Possibly?
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                                2012 Draft Possibly?
                                We are far more likely to land a franchise talent in the 2012 draft, as opposed to this year. Hopefully everyone can tolerate at least one more awful season, some good luck in the lottery, and we could be back on the road to respectability sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X