Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bad quality.

Comment

WHY is McGuire in the game right now, fourth quarter, during a comeback?
      I don't understand this either

Comment

Lucas just isn't a feasible option at ANY position. Any time he touches the ball the offence goes to shit.

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
          I don't understand this either
          Because Casey has no freaking clue what he's doing offensively. Lucas and Calderon?!?!

Comment

Is Demar playing PF?

Comment

I should stop posting, every time I do something bad happens to that player.

Comment

I'm losing it with Casey... Now he has Calderon Lucas and Ross and DeRozan in the game!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm losing it with Casey... Now he has Calderon Lucas and Ross in the game!!!!!!!!!
                  He's an imbecile.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                    Is Demar playing PF?
                    Nobody really plays a position on this squad.. positions are just a title only.. everyone is running around like a group of 6 year olds learning basketball in gym class. This is a complete embarrassment from the GM, to coaching to players all the way down.

Comment

On a separate note...pretty sure that ball didn't go anywhere near Derozan's knee, I'd get myself T'd up after that one too.

Comment

Fuck, we had it going and down to single digits basically with our starters in the 3rd quarter. JV had a huge impact. Guess what??? Logic says we got to first go to McGuire and then play 4 guards in the final quarter!!!!!!!!!!! I'm losing my fucking mind. This is reaching new heights of ridiculousness!!!!!!!

Comment

Playing 4 guards in the 4th quarter is grounds for firing, if I were in charge. Fucking unbelievable.

Comment

By the way... what happened to Caseys 8-9 man rotation? He's constantly playing 12 guys in ridiculous combinations!!!

Comment

By the way... what happened to Caseys 8-9 man rotation? He's constantly playing 12 guys in ridiculous combinations!!!
                              I don't know, but more concerning is what the hell happened to our supposed depth? We have some talent, but there's no focus on our bench. That's a coaching issue.

Comment

I've lost faith in Dwane Casey. his offense is complete garbage. This is embarrassing, i just stopped watching

Comment

Working...
                                X