This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Bosh Tweets Something About

Headed out of town for a few days. Big meetings and big events lined up. about 11 hours ago via Twittelator

We just landed safely. The weather is lovely.. Today is going to be a great day! about 6 hours ago via UberTwitter

# The meetings were great. Big time stuff goin' on. 29 minutes ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Is anyone else losing their desire for Bosh to resign? I would really like someone to take his blackberry and drop in it that Icelandic Volcano

Comment

At first i was all for bosh being resigned. Im not totally against it but the more i see from him the less i want him to stay. CYA CB4!

Comment

In order for our franchise to move forward properly, one of Bosh or Bargs has got to go. We need a defensive minded centre to play with whoever stays. I dont think I would like to pay Bosh all that money, it is seriously going to take away a lot of cap flexibility.

Comment

I have to agree. At first I was all for Bosh to resign, but now he seems to act all full of himself. Now I wouldn't mind if he actually did something for the franchise like, I don't know, lead a team into the playoffs? Or get his team past the first round? Or carry his team on his back when they need him the most. I know Bosh had some all-star numbers during his last few years as a Raptor but he's yet to take the Raptors past the first round, even into the playoffs. I think we can all agree that Bosh has at least the best talent on his team compared to Wade, but Wade still got his team into the playoffs. What really gives? Perhaps Bosh isn't the franchise player he thinks he is.
          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

I'm starting to hate this cunt.

Comment

You guys are some hating bitches. Just stop following on Twitter, if you wish.

Comment

Comment

just sign amare and get it over with

Comment

How many BIGs won championships for their team? If you look at it, lately, it's been smaller positions like SGs and PGs. Bosh can't do it. He's not as fast as those guys. He NEEDS help to do it. Not even BIGs like Shaq and Dwight can do it on their own. Am I wrong? If Bosh had another "star player" or playmaker, who can put up points, then we'd really be seeing Bosh's value. He doesn't deserve that much of what's being mentioned ($130 mill), IMO. Point being made is that I, too, don't think that he should be acting like that.
                    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Guys, so you all don't know people like Chris Bosh on your Twitter or Facebook friends lists? I've got like a 100 of them who go in and talk about how they're feeling, what they're doing, etc. I think Bosh is one of these type of people. I don't hate those Facebook friends I have, although I can't relate to why they feel they need to give a status update like "Work at 9, off work at 5, then going to eat and play with my dog". The only difference between them and Bosh is Bosh's crap has a greater meaning to more people I guess. It's still fluff though and if you're negative about Bosh's FA you're probably going to interpret his very vague tweets as negative even if its not.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jun 5, 2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

CB4 may eventually decide to leave the Raps, but seriously folks, lets not hang on to every single word he types on twitter. Whatever he said in his recent tweet may possibly be about a whole different matter not related to basketball. And really, who cares what he tweets....

Comment

Just another confirmation that Twitter is a communications tool that is devoid of any practical and social value for most people. That anyone is narcissistic enough to believe that there are hordes waiting to hear about their take on the weather at some mysterious location or the consistency of the sauce on his linguine at yet another anonymous eating establishment says something of the person. And then there are those titillating "meetings"...hmmm. Wonder what Boshman was really trying to project there. Anyone getting unduly excited? Hope not.

But then again, there might actually be hordes.

Comment

The minute he says "Toronto smells and I hate those shit head Raptors fans" is the day I'll care.

Comment

So Bosh is shopping for woman's clothes. I wonder if he is doing this alone or is being led around by his nose. You know. She decides and he pays.

Doing a little shopping today. Women's fashion is very expensive. Shoes, bags and dresses are crazy. less than a minute ago via UberTwitter
                              http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

You would think with all of his money he could send one of his entourage out to buy this girlie stuff
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X