Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Raptors‬ acquire Lowry from Rockets for Forbes & protected 1st (Post #392)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Jennings is a boss and he likes Toronto. Why doesn't Colangelo's Dumb ass go after him?
    hey kevin durant's favourite team growing up was toronto...why don't we go after him too?

Comment

according to stein we're on the verge of acquiring Lowry in a trade!

Adrian Wojnarowski wrote:
      Houston has reached agreement to send Kyle Lowry to the Raptors for a package that includes a future lottery pick, source tells Y!
      Source - Click here

Looks like Forbes is going to Houston.

Jonathan Feigen wrote:
      Rockets will get Gary Forbes in the trade, a source said, but Rockets will deal Lowry for pick. Exact details of protection still discussed
      Source - Click here

Sam Amick wrote:
      On reported Kyle Lowry-to-Toronto trade, source says Houston will get future 1st rounder (protected) for either James Johnson or Gary Forbes
      Source - Click here
      Last edited by Doc; Thu Jul 5, 2012, 02:11 PM. Reason: Added the link to the source ceez
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        Any details as to what/who might be involved? Figures, when I close my ESPN window for 2 minutes...

Comment

geo wrote: View Post
          hey kevin durant's favourite team growing up was toronto...why don't we go after him too?
          KD actually has a good team though... Milwaukee is mediocre. If Jennings comes to Toronto its playoffs all day

Comment

I'm about to scream like a girl. I swear this better not be fake

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              Any details as to what/who might be involved? Figures, when I close my ESPN window for 2 minutes...
              future lottery pick. deal is done. All welcome Lowry!
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Yeah looks official.. we will be sending a future first round pick. So glad we got Lowry over Dragic or Lin! Phew

Comment

we got him for a protected future 1st rounder according to boussard...so i dont know how credible that is

Comment

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
                    As @ESPNSteinLine reporting, source says deal is done: Rockets trade Kyle Lowry to Raptors for protected first-round draft pick

That's what I suggested yesterday - top 6 protected, to be exact!

Comment

• is it official!? Gimme the link!!!

Comment

• Hello my friends at Raptorsrepublic.....I don't know if anyone has mentioned it already but isn't BC such a smart guy??? lmaoo I'm not so familiar with the financial side of the NBA but too me it seems like the Raptors have screwed themselves over AGAIN signing an overpaid roleplayer in Landry fields. Hasn't this organization done that before and it always failed? Now what's going to happen? Is it possible to still chase a PG, I'm hoping somehow we do get Kyle lowry, that guy is a monster. I've read somewhere that the suns were intersted in Landry fields and I heard they were targeting Kyle lowry (long time ago) as well...maybe we can work a sign & trade and still get Lowry for Fields....Most likely PHX wouldn't want to handle Field's high contract so maybe we have to send some of our assets as well... Please my Raptorsrepublic friends, tell me we aren't screwed and that we can still get out of this mess!! I love this team and I want us to win, I dont see Calderon running the show again, I dont want him too! we need to move forward...Thanks! One love

LMAOOOO!! I just read the post above me and ppl saying we got LOWRY is it true???it sounds to good to be true, I couldn't sleep lastnite and i just wake up to this!!!! no wayyyyy

Comment

• Wow, that didn't take long.

WTF is Houston thinking without Lin being inked???

Comment

• hopefully he only gave up 1 pick...and hopefully its the 2013 which is shaping up to be one of the worst drafts in the last decade

Comment

• I like that we just got Lowry. He's a cheap option

Comment

• its up on real gm and multiple tweets are going up it looks official

Comment

Working...
                                X