Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I wonder if #FuckToronto is a thing..?
    Nah, everybody loves Toronto.

#FuckRaptors is a thing I'm sure, but nobody is fucking with Toronto man.

Comment

• For all the talk about defense..... Raps had 36 points on 23 possessions in the fourth. That's, well, awesome. I still think that end of the floor is the key.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Nah, everybody loves Toronto.

#FuckRaptors is a thing I'm sure, but nobody is fucking with Toronto man.

Well I'm sure Brooklyn is saying the same thing .. only they're legally allowed to carry bigger guns. LOL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          DJ killing the Wizards.
          Wow 22 points and 6 assists
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            BKN uses turnovers against Western teams to slow them down. Don't let them dictate the pace. They can't keep it up without fouling. JV needs to learn to hold on better.Eventually KG and Plumlee will both Foul out taking Pierce with them,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
            You really think so? I find they get away with a lot of fouls and it will be worse in Brooklyn so I don't know.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Now its time to take a game in Brooklyn !
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Now its time to take a game in Brooklyn !
                I really hope we do. We have one of the best road records in the East during the season. We can't let that go to waste.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Was reading through the posts from during the game,

shit got intense on this board.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nobody hate Ross but he looks shell shocked. Work him in slowly. Salmon suckjs asnbd should be replaced with Buycks

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Has anyone else noticed that the Nets have been targetting Demar on the defensive end? I didn't really notice as much until these Anderson plays.
                      They do the same with Vasquez.

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Ross is playing like he did as a rookie. He'll have his day, prolly not this year though
                      I think he will get it going soon. I really think he is our key to making noise in any series.

Donkette wrote: View Post
                      22 more rebounds, they can't fix that edge
                      Two games in a row we have had the rebound advantage. We need to make sure our bigs are getting in good position before putting up shots in order to maximize this.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Yeah but ross is getting some hate by rr

Some people want Landry to start over him
                        yea. If Ross gets hot from deep that gives an added dimension to the raptors attack and could prove to be a difference maker, we were only 2-16 from three in this game, so to win with those numbers and turnovers it was pretty nice. So Ideally I want to see Ross start and hit some early shots, would be great for the raptors. Landry and DeRozan isn't exactly great floor spacing, they could just pack the paint.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I really hope we do. We have one of the best road records in the East during the season. We can't let that go to waste.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Landry, PPat and JV add three screeners for DD and Lowry. Lowry didn't play like shit BKN was hacking him Ross would never get a decent pass with how BKN pressures high. Three screeners also means 6 elbows.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                How many dinosaur puns do they have written up and ready to be used?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X