GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    its nice to here Sam & Isiah approve of the deal, Isiah thinks the back court is frightening good! i must admit they looked real good tonight

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      He had 65 assists in his first 40 games.

He has 37 assists in his last 7.
      bingo

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        He had 65 assists in his first 40 games.

He has 37 assists in his last 7.
        Wow. Props to Demar

Comment

• Ahhh man I just got home and was expecting a 20 point loss. Very pleased.

What was the defence doing that kept them to 73?

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
            Ahhh man I just got home and was expecting a 20 point loss. Very pleased.

Good defense throughout the entire game. And also, Chris Paul wasn't playing, so the Clippers offense looked awful

Comment

• Band Blake Griffin isnt a franchise player hes so fortunate to hve CP3 make him look good night in night out. Also no Chauncy

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                Good defense throughout the entire game. And also, Chris Paul wasn't playing, so the Clippers offense looked awful
                Even without Chris Paul, 73 is just low (even adding the two bitch punk ass points by butler at the end). This team has got to win with defense. This was nice to see.

Comment

damn, sorry u missed it man.. was the best game ive seen the raptors play in years and also most exciting.. crowd was goin nuts.. our D was crazy good and Johnson owned griffin

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Band Blake Griffin isnt a franchise player hes so fortunate to hve CP3 make him look good night in night out. Also no Chauncy
                    You're right. Griffin is pretty lost without CP3. He's not that good at creating yet, all he has in freak athleticism to help him on offense. CP3 pretty much sets up everyone, without him their team sucks ass

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                      its nice to here Sam & Isiah approve of the deal, Isiah thinks the back court is frightening good! i must admit they looked real good tonight
                      Yup, Isiah also said that we probably have the most athletic and explosive wing combo in the east (besides Wade and LBJ of course) and that it will be a nightmare for opposing teams to game plan for us.

Comment

You're right. Griffin is pretty lost without CP3. He's not that good at creating yet, all he has in freak athleticism to help him on offense. CP3 pretty much sets up everyone, without him their team sucks ass
                        His first year stats would indicate otherwise. This was just one game.

Comment

Yup, Isiah also said that we probably have the most athletic and explosive wing combo in the east (besides Wade and LBJ of course) and that it will be a nightmare for opposing teams to game plan for us.
                          Our wings are big, and they're athletic and talented. I would imagine/hope that teams would have difficulty matching up with us.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            His first year stats would indicate otherwise. This was just one game.
                            did his team make the playoffs? Didn't think so

Comment

Terrific defense. I know I'm going to get some flack for saying this, but, I was mistaken a couple times, cause I thought Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady were on the floor, not Rudy Gay and Demar Derozan.

Lowry's shot wasn't falling, and became a really good play-maker.

Amir Johnson and Aaron Gray were AWESOME.

Find a replay if you can, you will get chills from so many moments in this game including Gay and JV entering the game, to some crazy ass plays.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I have to admit, the wing combination of Gay and DeRozan was quite impressive. If they can feed off each other and benefit from the double-teams that each other commands, while continuing their impressive 3pt shooting, assisting and rebounding, then they could become a lethal duo for the long-term! A wing rotation of Gay, DeRozan, Ross and Fields is solid and very well balanced.

I'm excited about the young core that is forming on the Raptors...
                                C: Valanciunas (20)
                                PF: Johnson (25)
                                SF: Gay (26), Fields (24)
                                SG: DeRozan (23), Ross (21)
                                PG: Lowry (26)

I still think Johnson is better suited as a backup PF / 3rd big, but if he proves me wrong I won't be the least bit upset. I'd still like to see a starting PF and backup PG added to this group, which would form a very young and very talented 9-man rotation!

Go Raps!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X