No announcement yet.

Toronto @ Orlando: January 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice security checking demar out, making sure he is not possessed.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Different players and different coaches are going to have different relationships.

I can't see any of my coaches kissing me and I certainly can't see myself kissing any players I've coached. I get what you are saying but the emotion displayed by DC and DD's expression certainly says a lot for the situation.... in a very positive way.
      I have a mixed opinion about it. Its great to see emotion from the coach but this is one of those delicate things you dont want to mess around with because it could lead to some baaad stuff, like losing the locker room. Which has happened plenty of times here in the NBA.

Comment

• Forget it, not a big deal

Comment

• JasonS wrote: View Post
          when was the last time a Raptor hit a game-winning buzzer beater?...seems like eons ago,
          Somebody start the thread now. One of the things I've always thought about being a hard luck raptor fan is that not only does the last second shot always seem to go against us, our attempts always clank off the rim. I think the stats back me up.

Comment

• how many games have they gone to derozan for the beater?

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
              Forget it, not a big deal
              I mean this with total humor but does anyone note that the icon from the post wondering about the coach kiss, is a picture of Karl Malone? Hey....you're not really Malone...are you?

Comment

• I just want to point out that this is the fourth game in a row where Jose has played v dry serviceable defence. I have been watching him particularly on the defensive end and somehow (maybe it's a statistical fluke...they happen) but he has been doing a very good job on his man. While Lowry has been getting torched (slight exaggeration there).

Am I looking through rose coloured glasses, or has anyone else noticed and just been too shy to say anything?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  I just want to point out that this is the fourth game in a row where Jose has played v dry serviceable defence. I have been watching him particularly on the defensive end and somehow (maybe it's a statistical fluke...they happen) but he has been doing a very good job on his man. While Lowry has been getting torched (slight exaggeration there).

Am I looking through rose coloured glasses, or has anyone else noticed and just been too shy to say anything?
                  Lowry hounds opposing guards, and while he is a pest, he gambles, tries to go for too many steals, and steps away from the script in terms of defense too often. He needs to go back to the smart pressure he was doing during the start of the season.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I think Casey really coached well today. Is that just me?

He outcoached Vaugh thats for sure, although thats not saying much.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                      I think Casey really coached well today. Is that just me?

He outcoached Vaugh thats for sure, although thats not saying much.
                      As Shaq says "Jacque Vaughn isn't battle tested."

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        I just want to point out that this is the fourth game in a row where Jose has played v dry serviceable defence. I have been watching him particularly on the defensive end and somehow (maybe it's a statistical fluke...they happen) but he has been doing a very good job on his man. While Lowry has been getting torched (slight exaggeration there).

Rose coloured glasses my friend. Lowry is guilty of gambling too much. But, Calderon is still getting torched too much. Miami's big run in the 3rd quarter, is due in large part to Calderon's poor to non-existent defense that quarter. The dude is too damn slow switching mans..closing gaps, and moving laterally.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Game Highlights - Onions!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            The only 2 I remember in the last couple of season was TJ Ford hitting one against the Clippers and Bosh hit one against the Hawks.

And that awesome Mo Pete shot against the Wizards, but that was to tie the game.
                            You are correct (courtesy of E Koreen)

"Instead, DeRozan was the hero, as the Raptors took out the Magic 97-95. It was the first game-winning buzzer beater in more than six years, going back to T.J. Ford’s shot against the Clippers in 2006."

It's 2013!!!!! Over six years without that feeling. But you're right. We'll always have Mo Pete

Comment

• DeMar DeFuckin' Rozan thats my boy. keep it moving homie awesome win.

Comment

• Derozan was easily the best performer tonight. Just a wonderful, wonderful performance.

22 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds. He passed the ball well tonight, made big plays towards the rim, and he played really, really good defense tonight. Moved his feet, and he actually has solid fundamental defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X