Solomon Alabi Recalled from D-League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solomon Alabi Recalled from D-League

Just announced that Solomon Alabi has been recalled from D-League.

Is a trade in the works and we need him for numbers? Are we giving in on the season and starting to tank? We were told that he is a long term project who is very raw...and yet we are calling him up? Doesn't he need minutes?

What is everyones thoughts on this?
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Hmmmmm.... These Raps have me ***... What the heck?!

Comment

very strange....

either were very desperate or something is in the works....not sure what to think...maybe the towel boy quit & we needed a quick replacement..

its prob just a coincidence but were playing Denver on friday & isnt there GM our former Assistant GM.. who pushed for BC to draft Alabi.....Maybe Denver wants him... or wants to see him in action?
      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Dec 9, 2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Yep. Definitely can't figure this one out.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I read a rumor on Yahoo! sports (sorry, no link) that Denver has decided they will trade Anthony unless he signs a contract extension soon (by February at the latest). Perhaps BC is trying to get involved in a multi-team trade, with Alabi going to Denver? All just speculation, of course, but the Uriji connection would make some sense.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            I read a rumor on Yahoo! sports (sorry, no link) that Denver has decided they will trade Anthony unless he signs a contract extension soon (by February at the latest). Perhaps BC is trying to get involved in either a multi-team trade, with Alabi going to Denver? All just speculation, of course, but the Uriji connection would make some sense.
            heres to hoping we can flip Peja for Melo! LOL..

or maybe jose/Klieza/Alabi+TPE for Billups/Nene LOL....
            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Dec 9, 2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              heres to hoping we can flip Peja for Melo! LOL..
              haha I had no delusions that Toronto would be the team landing Melo! lol

Comment

haha I had no delusions that Toronto would be the team landing Melo! lol
                ya i know but if im going to dream might as well dream big right LOL

Comment

ya i know but if im going to dream might as well dream big right LOL
                  Me thinks we just crossed that line from legitimate speculation to mid-afternoon day dreams...

Comment

Me thinks we just crossed that line from legitimate speculation to mid-afternoon day dreams...
                    i was just pissing in the wind with my trade spec. i hope you never thought i was actually implying it could happen...

but it is after all "The NBA Where Amazing Happens" LOL

Comment

i was just pissing in the wind with my trade spec. i hope you never thought i was actually implying it could happen...

but it is after all "The NBA Where Amazing Happens" LOL
                      No of course not, you seem to be one of the more realistic posters on here lol

I could certainly see Denver targeting Alabi though, so who knows what might be brewing, small or large scale

Comment

They can send him down up to three times in the season, I think. Maybe this is just giving him a chance to keep in touch with the coaches and his teammates?

Comment

Quote from Triano:
                          “Part of it is we want to keep in touch with him, have him work with our coaches and have him be up here with us and with the team and not to lose that connection with the team that he has here,” said said Raptors head coach Jay Triano after practice on Thursday.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

finally!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                              Quote from Triano:
                              “Part of it is we want to keep in touch with him, have him work with our coaches and have him be up here with us and with the team and not to lose that connection with the team that he has here,” said said Raptors head coach Jay Triano after practice on Thursday.
                              Yes, but I wonder what the other part is? Peja sitting out with a "swollen knee" and now Alabi recalled. It does seem like something is in the works. Or maybe Alabi is just really fun at Christmas parties.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                              X