Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors PG Duo Getting No Respect... But Do They Deserve It Anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doh

i hate when this happens makes me feel really stupid.

oh well, happens to thebest of us, i guess.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

After reading this post I started to think where we are standing in other positions. Our PGs are #20 and #22 in the league, How are our Centers, PFs, SFs and SGs ?

I have a feeling that except for AB in the Center position, the rest of our team have ranking much worst than our PGs.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
        After reading this post I started to think where we are standing in other positions. Our PGs are #20 and #22 in the league, How are our Centers, PFs, SFs and SGs ?

I have a feeling that except for AB in the Center position, the rest of our team have ranking much worst than our PGs.
        You're probably right. Even Andrea is probably not ranked very high.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post

well jack is 24 not 22

and barbosa is 30 and the list isn't finsihed although, i don't see demar in the top 30.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X