• Saskatchewan?

Comment

• That final shot by Lowry was sick.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
        That final shot by Lowry was sick.
        Lowry has the utmost confidence. So Glad we didnt repeat history and keep Calderon....

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
          That final shot by Lowry was sick.
          Kemba-esque?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Kemba-esque?
            Chauncy-esque. Kyle's taking more pointers from Mr. Big Shot himself

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              God I love Ross. Get the team a coach that can really coach up the wings NOW so he's not another wasted Toronto talent.
              Not that because he had a great game yesterday but i always believe Ross has a bigger upside than DeRozan because he can shoot the ball from long range. 3pt shooting is a game breaker.

DeRozan right now is the better overall player because he's more experienced but Ross has a lot of skillset that DeRozan doesn't have.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Not that because he had a great game yesterday but i always believe Ross has a bigger upside than DeRozan because he can shoot the ball from long range. 3pt shooting is a game breaker.

DeRozan right now is the better overall player because he's more experienced but Ross has a lot of skillset that DeRozan doesn't have.
                Likewise for Ross.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

He shoots 34% from 3-pt land. Anecdotally, I am pretty sure that about 10% of his threes don't even hit the rim. Maybe more.

Where does this "Ross can shoot threes" stuff come from? It's not like it's necessarily a range issue. He's shooting around 38%FG for the year. He may be a good or great shooter one day. Maybe. But he isn't one now. Not even close.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    He shoots 34% from 3-pt land. Anecdotally, I am pretty sure that about 10% of his threes don't even hit the rim. Maybe more.

Where does this "Ross can shoot threes" stuff come from? It's not like it's necessarily a range issue. He's shooting around 38%FG for the year. He may be a good or great shooter one day. Maybe. But he isn't one now. Not even close.
                    34% from three is good. Considering he's a rookie and most of his three's are contested. He also gets very limited time to play so he's constantly playing with a fear of being yanked from the game 5 mins in.

Comment

Athletic players that come into the league good shooters usually turn out to be pretty damn good (i.e Durant)

Comment

• Ross has a TON of potential. We actually saw him drive a few times during this game as well! Very smooth, would like to see him finish harder though..
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Athletic players that come into the league good shooters usually turn out to be pretty damn good (i.e Durant)
                          Any other examples of that other than Durant? Because Durant is a once in a lifetime player. I would put Melo there too, but again, same category as Durant.

J.R Smith, Jason Richardson. I'd put Terrence Ross in that category. Athletic, three point shooters.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Any other examples of that other than Durant? Because Durant is a once in a lifetime player. I would put Melo there too, but again, same category as Durant.

J.R Smith, Jason Richardson. I'd put Terrence Ross in that category. Athletic, three point shooters.
                            Pretty sure J Rich wasn't that good of a shooter. He dunked a lot more

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Pretty sure J Rich wasn't that good of a shooter. He dunked a lot more
                              Agreed, he developed into one over time, and he was one of the better two guards in his prime once that development happened. He's always had a stroke though, LIKE Terrence Ross.

By the way, 34% isn't good, nor bad. It's an average percentage. Basically hitting 1 out of 3 attempts, which I think is okay.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                                Agreed, he developed into one over time, and he was one of the better two guards in his prime once that development happened. He's always had a stroke though, LIKE Terrence Ross.

By the way, 34% isn't good, nor bad. It's an average percentage. Basically hitting 1 out of 3 attempts, which I think is okay.
                                for a rookie its pretty good i'd say

Comment

Working...
                                X