Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't The (C)Raptors Always Go On A Win Streak This Time Of Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
      I remember the 2009-10 season when we were on like a 7 game winning streak while being a couple of games above .500 going into the allstar break.... Good times.

But then we lost 10 in a row.... haha... "ball".
      That was the inspiration for this thread.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        LBF it is hard to take you or the thread seriously when you admittedly never watch the games for the last few seasons.
        I'm sure there's plenty of people on here more than me, who rarely watch a raptors game.

Regardless,Matt. In this case, I don't see how your point has relevance?

I don't have to know anything about the team, except their standings and streaks. Which you don't have to watch the games to find out.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          I'm sure there's plenty of people on here more than me, who rarely watch a raptors game.

Regardless,Matt. In this case, I don't see how your point has relevance?

I don't have to know anything about the team, except their standings and streaks. Which you don't have to watch the games to find out.
          But did you look up their streaks or did you just pull it out of your ass? As there might have been one other win streak "at this time of year" in the last 5/6 years or so.

Now if you don't look at the games and don't look up the standings and streaks your post don't have relevance (except for trolling). Now if you do know the standings and streaks, as you claim, you would not have had any need to post this thread as a question, as you could just have presented the facts (which of course would have been difficult as your post isn't on par with anything factual).

Maybe you just want to make the outragous claim that a team that has been below average on average always comes back down to earth after a winning streaks. Now that's some enlightning stuff right there.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            But did you look up their streaks or did you just pull it out of your ass? As there might have been one other win streak "at this time of year" in the last 5/6 years or so.

Now if you don't look at the games and don't look up the standings and streaks your post don't have relevance (except for trolling). Now if you do know the standings and streaks, as you claim, you would not have had any need to post this thread as a question, as you could just have presented the facts (which of course would have been difficult as your post isn't on par with anything factual).

Maybe you just want to make the outragous claim that a team that has been below average on average always comes back down to earth after a winning streaks. Now that's some enlightning stuff right there.
            If he had stated what you have he indeed would have caught me talking out my ass.

But, he didn't. So, his point is irrelevant.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              If he had stated what you have he indeed would have caught me talking out my ass.

But, he didn't. So, his point is irrelevant.
              I didn't address the inaccuracies and issues with your post/thread because, in my opinion, it was a total waste of time given your admitted lack of game viewing. If that makes me a Raptor snob, so be it, but I really do prefer the views of those actually watching the games versus those making shit up from box scores/standings of this and past seasons. Given the content of the original post with your recent admitted lack of game viewing over the last few seasons, I chalked it up to pot stirring and/or trolling hence my initial reply. But by all means keep starting opinion driven threads founded on factually baseless and inaccurate views derived from media reports and box scores.

Comment

Alright, but, only because you say so.

Comment

Working...
                X