No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Ennis will leave Syracuse to declare for the NBA draft.

"I'd like to thank Coach [Jim] Boeheim, the coaching staff, my teammates and the amazing fans of Syracuse for the opportunity to play at a great university like Syracuse," Ennis said in a statement. "I feel this experience has helped prepare me to fulfill my lifelong dream – to play in the NBA."

Ennis averaged 12.9 points and 5.4 assists in his lone season at Syracuse.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• So this is how Wilt Chamberlain had it back in the day eh?

Chris Walker just destroying these high school kids LMAO

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        So this is how Wilt Chamberlain had it back in the day eh?

Chris Walker just destroying these high school kids LMAO

What a joke.

No wonder so many of these guys coming out have absolutely no fundamental skills.

**No dissing Walker, just saying... what did he even get out of this?**

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          What a joke.

No wonder so many of these guys coming out have absolutely no fundamental skills.

**No dissing Walker, just saying... what did he even get out of this?**
          Yeah your absolutely right all Walker did was dunk and block shots looool He didn't get anything out of this because he was playing a bunch of midgets compared to him

Comment

Tyler Ennis will leave Syracuse to declare for the NBA draft.

"I'd like to thank Coach [Jim] Boeheim, the coaching staff, my teammates and the amazing fans of Syracuse for the opportunity to play at a great university like Syracuse," Ennis said in a statement. "I feel this experience has helped prepare me to fulfill my lifelong dream – to play in the NBA."

Ennis averaged 12.9 points and 5.4 assists in his lone season at Syracuse.
            http://basketballbuzz.ca/ncaa/canadi...Latest+Buzz%29

SI.com, Syracuse.com

confirm -- Ennis is in... Announced before Wiggins-- kind of surprised.

Comment

Yeah your absolutely right all Walker did was dunk and block shots looool He didn't get anything out of this because he was playing a bunch of midgets compared to him
              calm down i seen some post move and a 3 that looked like he can do that in his sleep. best thing was the anger on his face i love that that is the look of "everyone and their mother is getting murdered tonight"

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Ummm.

Zzzzzzz

This draft needs to be as stacked as possible. Embiid and Jabari must declare!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  Zzzzzzz

This draft needs to be as stacked as possible. Embiid and Jabari must declare!
                  Can you imagine the fallout if all these tanking teams, and yes I was vocal (understatement) of going that route, suddenly have 2 or 3 of best prospects going back again? Too funny.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Can you imagine the fallout if all these tanking teams, and yes I was vocal (understatement) of going that route, suddenly have 2 or 3 of best prospects going back again? Too funny.
                    we worry about who we face in playoffs. tanking teams worry about who declares.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      we worry about who we face in playoffs. tanking teams worry about who declares.
                      No, we just get to talk about both.

Who declares absolutely has an impact on us as a team. Regardless of where we finish in the standings.

Comment

• I just feel walker is like Gerald green but younger and a better attitude. It would be crazy to have him and ross just dunk over everybody. He seems like a good lockeroom guy who gets along with everybody on your team. He would be a great pick up in the second round.
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I want ucla to win this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lavine has to be big this game so far so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• LaVine is so explosive!

Also his ball handling is better than I expected

Comment

• Aaron Gordon is tearing up this SDSU press. Rest of the team needs to catch up though..
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X