GT: Raptors @ Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
    This love affair has to stop. He is costing the team by doing that.
    Dude, your love affair with Andrea has to stop.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.
      Is he married to family? Are they lovers? Is AA holding his child (does DC have kids) hostage? Some sort of mind control? Or power of suggestion?

Scored 21. I guessed Anderson would get 15+ shots tonight...he finished with 20...made 8...that's sadly efficient for him. 1 for 8 from 3s is not.

The benching must start...now.

Comment

• Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
        b) Refs
        c) Alan Anderson
        d) A good mixture of all of the above
        e) Primo Pasta and sos..
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• These losses that just slip these pass few games falls on Casey. He's been out coached on every occasion

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.
            Not really - he's coaching like someone who wants to finish 9th...

Comment

• PicknRoll wrote: View Post
              Not really - he's coaching like someone who wants to finish 9th...
              Why else would Gay be sitting with 'back spasms' during the most pivotal game to make the playoffs?
              Its smart, now that its probably impossible, BC doesnt have to force-tank any more games and we can develop Ross and JV without playoff pressure!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
                b) Refs
                c) Alan Anderson
                d) A good mixture of all of the above
                e) Primo Pasta and sos..
                Casey...I'm sure he'll say some bullshit about staying small for scoring, or going with the guys and style that got them back into the game*. Fucking total BS you stupid fucking horseshit eating assclown of a coach. Your best unit on the night was once again your starting 5 (yes, even with Andrea). This unit was not small. This unit, with Fields making off the ball moves, Demar attracting the main attention from the D, Andrea playing the role Demar has been able to play off Gay as a secondary scorer, and Lowry just going all out like he should, and of course Amir playing his usual solid game...sigh...

*Why not instead go with the guys/style that got you the lead in the first place and then you let yourself get away from for the rest of the game?...freakin genius...

Comment

Why else would Gay be sitting with 'back spasms' during the most pivotal game to make the playoffs?
                  Its smart, now that its probably impossible, BC doesnt have to force-tank any more games and we can develop Ross and JV without playoff pressure!
                  Dude, those players are humans too you know...

Comment

Orrrr, as Casey would prefer, bench them for minor mistakes, and let other guys chuck shots

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      Dude, your love affair with Andrea has to stop.
                      First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.

Comment

First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.
                        Aha forgive me then du .... I was pointing at the poke at Gay ...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Casey...I'm sure he'll say some bullshit about staying small for scoring, or going with the guys and style that got them back into the game*. Fucking total BS you stupid fucking horseshit eating assclown of a coach. Your best unit on the night was once again your starting 5 (yes, even with Andrea). This unit was not small. This unit, with Fields making off the ball moves, Demar attracting the main attention from the D, Andrea playing the role Demar has been able to play off Gay as a secondary scorer, and Lowry just going all out like he should, and of course Amir playing his usual solid game...sigh...

*Why not instead go with the guys/style that got you the lead in the first place and then you let yourself get away from for the rest of the game?...freakin genius...
                          I don't get how we see this and he doesnt. it worked in the past, so in theory, it will work again.. right?

Comment

Really cause I watched him miss a shit ton of wide open shots and play some pretty poor team defence. The fact that you're commending a 7 footer getting 7 rebounds is pathetic. That should be the norm not the exception. Get him the hell out of here.

Comment

• Maybe his issue is over coaching.. trying to adjust ahead of the time for problems that havent come yet, then throws off our momentum and creates problems instead.

Comment

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
                                Really cause I watched him miss a shit ton of wide open shots and play some pretty poor team defence. The fact that you're commending a 7 footer getting 7 rebounds is pathetic. That should be the norm not the exception. Get him the hell out of here.
                                He wasn't the reason. Did he play the 4th quarter at all? He didn't play the whole 5 minutes of overtime either. Im surprised you guys aren't happy because I know it would've been rapture on this board if he didn't get any rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X