Bilan de la saison 2011-2012 des Raptors de Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilan de la saison 2011-2012 des Raptors de Toronto

Hi guys! For those of you who understand french, here is an article I did for my journalism class! It's short and simple and it's about the Raptors' season and their future. Tell me what you think! Thanks!

http://lapiqure.csdessommets.qc.ca/i...orts&Itemid=30

Nice article! Bien ecrit.

Comment

Thank you xRevise!

Comment

Nice article.

Comment

Thanks a lot! Do you guys agree with my point of view?

Comment

Dude i agree with your article the season was far from impressive but the Raptors are on track for what should be a promises season next year.

+1 about the Jose point you made not that many people agree with that because they just want to see him gone but they forget what he brings to this young team.

Comment

thank google for translate.

rofl, i love how the french language leaves out words like "the" and stuff. It amkes you think google translate is dislexic.
              Last edited by LBF; Sat May 5, 2012, 02:18 PM.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Ahahah yeah I know when I first started to learn english I was thinking the opposite, like ''why are they not using ''le'' like us?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Malgré le fait que le géant italien ait manqué plus de la moitié des matchs à cause d’une malheureuse blessure au mollet gauche, il a su démontrer, en début de saison, qu’il était non seulement amplement capable de jouer un rôle clé du côté offensif du terrain, mais aussi du côté défensif.
                  charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Le jeune garde en est maintenant à sa troisième saison sous l’uniforme des Raptors, et bien qu’il n’ait pas performé au niveau des hautes attentes qui étaient placées en lui, il a tout de même élevé son jeu d’un cran comparativement aux campagnes précédentes, ajoutant à son répertoire un tir à 3 points de plus en plus fiable.
                  Des phrases longues et compliquées pour un texte de journal, selon moi. Le reste est bien.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                    Des phrases longues et compliquées pour un texte de journal, selon moi. Le reste est bien.
                    I know very little french outside food. That can be accredited with not paying attention during grade school. My class was more focused on... well basically we made my french teacher quit teaching alktogether.

But, i'm going to attempt to translate.

Those phrases are long and complicated in the article paragraphs. I can't understand them. Fuck you. You Bastard.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF, if you ask for feedback, do you want honest feedback or just a pat in the back? Keep in mind the feedback was for Charles, not you.

Comment

I hope this thread doesn't try to separate
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                          LBF, if you ask for feedback, do you want honest feedback or just a pat in the back? Keep in mind the feedback was for Charles, not you.
                          No, I was just fucking around. You can say w/e you want about it. I won't take offence. It was kind of a joke that's why i put that at the end.

Btw, is there any truth that bastard is a way more serious and offensive term in french culture?

Charles, it was probably well written in french and a great article. But, because google translate is dislexic, it was difficult at certain times to understand in english. However, the parts that weren't confusing, I agree with. Nicely done! You must do dec in your journalism class. Do you only do sports journalism or is there other things?

Comment

Thanks to all of y'all for your feedback. LBF, what is ''dec'' meaning? And I write about other things than sports, but for the most part I write about basketball.

Comment

I think he means "decent"
                              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X