Why do we want to trade Jose again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Derozan just said that since he has been with the team, he has only seen Jose upset once, "he is the tim tebow of the group, always upbeat and in a good move, just a good dude"
    yeah i can agree with that, he sucks lol just like tebow

Comment

JB5 wrote: View Post
      Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
        Go troll somewhere else.
        this is just crazy, we finally get a good pg in lowry.. i admit the injuries are not pleasing me that much, and when he does get injured and calderon has a good game and everyone is all over him talking about extensions.. figure it out man the guy is 31 years old..

Comment

can tell you don't know shit about ball, clown
          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

this is just crazy, we finally get a good pg in lowry.. i admit the injuries are not pleasing me that much, and when he does get injured and calderon has a good game and everyone is all over him talking about extensions.. figure it out man the guy is 31 years old..
            jarrett jack 2.0 is not good. career 42% from field

Comment

Ffs haven't we been on this merry go round before? Trade him while his value is high. I love Jose but not on this team anymore

Comment

Allen Iverson: 42% career FG shooter

At Lowries age, he was averaging in 60 games 39.8% FG 29.1% 3PTFG% 4.5 rbg 5.5 assists.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Why do we want to trade Jose? Because we're not contending - we're rebuilding. And Jose has value (even more after his triple-double performance) as an asset. We need to generate as much young talent as we can in this rebuild period if we want to someday reach the playoffs and more.

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                    can tell you don't know shit about ball, clown
                    i hope your not talkin about tebow bein good?
                    Im not tryin to say lowry is our saving grace but i know i would take him anyday over calderon, and he has way more potential then jarrett jack..

Comment

Stop over-hyping marginal talent.....Dribbles is a back up ....if im bc I trade him now when his value is an all time high.....T.H.F need to realize all his body of work not the once in awhile good game ....look at Kleiza 0.o fanboys like Knickz and KHD are the reason why this team keeps extending mediocre talent

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                        Go troll somewhere else.
                        i hope your not talkin about tebow bein good?
                        Im not tryin to say lowry is our saving grace but i know i would take him anyday over calderon, and he has way more potential then jarrett jack..
                        ok. thats your opinion, i can respect that

Comment

Jose is a keeper. No better PG to get team mates involved and better. A PRO all the way. Yes he will get less $$ on the next contract but he will keep the bigs going to the hoop not standing around and chucking 3's at the 1st touch

Comment

in the end were all just some pissed off raptors fans that just wanna win

Comment

this is crazy, he goes off and everyone is loving him.. Jose is a backup point gaurd unless its on a team like miami where they have 2 superstars.. #josesucks
                              False. The people who like him tend to post supporting comments after he has a strong game. This is because sports fans live in the moment and are generally unable to see the bigger picture. It is much easier to rag on a guy when he is having a rough stretch. This jekyl and hyde act Is actually one of the most entertaining things about this website IMO.
                              Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Jkwasia wrote: View Post
                                Stop over-hyping marginal talent.....Dribbles is a back up ....if im bc I trade him now when his value is an all time high.....T.H.F need to realize all his body of work not the once in awhile good game ....look at Kleiza 0.o fanboys like Knickz and KHD are the reason why this team keeps extending mediocre talent
                                Calderon is clearly more than a 'back up'. The guy proves his mettle time and again. Against Ford, Jack and now Lowry. He shows it every time the trade talks come up.

In about 20 - 25 games Jose will qualify for some all-time rankings (15 000 min played) where he'll rank 7th in all time assist%. The names ahead of him - John Stockton, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Magic Johnson, Brevin Knight. The names behind him - Mark Jackson, Jason Kidd, Kevin Johnson, Tim Hardaway, Kevin Porter, Isaih Thomas. Of those names listed none have a better assist:to ratio than Jose, with Chris Paul being the closest behind him.

You can call Jose 'dribbles' all you like, but the guy is one of the best play makers in the history of the game. That doesn't mean he doesn't have his weaknesses but this guy is a legit NBA starter thats gone undervalued by fans and this organization for the last 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X