Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil vs Croatia Brazilian Blur - Este é Mais Parecido Com Ele

Este é mais parecido com ele
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

It will be good to have Barbosa. Look at Varajou only 2 points and 12 boards. Guess we know what kind of center he is.

Comment

Nice to see Barbosa bounce back from a poor shooting game with this one, despite the less gaudy statline.

Comment

I guess the bottom line is that, whatever happens , don't let him take that three; and don't expect him to run an offense.

Comment

Portuguese please.

Comment

Odeio esses idiotas estúpidos que comentam em Inglês em um segmento em português. Você não vê isso acontecer o inverso não é? lol bando de louco canadense.

Português agrada

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
              Odeio esses idiotas estúpidos que comentam em Inglês em um segmento em português. Você não vê isso acontecer o inverso não é? lol bando de louco canadense.

Português agrada
              Muito obrigado.

O que o senhor diz é bastante verdade. Nós temos que fazer Barboza sentem acolhimento se ele estiver lendo isto.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post

Português agrada
                Lighten up and please don't go around calling people names in foreign languages. It is really tacky.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                  Lighten up and please don't go around calling people names in foreign languages. It is really tacky.
                  Brazil and Lithuania are going to give U.S. a hard fight.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                    Brazil and Lithuania are going to give U.S. a hard fight.
                    It should be interesting. First off the U.S. has to be the best team from Africa; i.e. Angola

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Muito obrigado.

O que o senhor diz é bastante verdade. Nós temos que fazer Barboza sentem acolhimento se ele estiver lendo isto.
                      I don't believe that matt wrote anything about making Barbosa more comfortable.

P.S. My landlord of over 12 years is from Brazil.

Seu aluguel é devido

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        P.S. My landlord of over 12 years is from Brazil.
                        Thats too funny. Does that "translate" into a language skills transfer!!

Yanking the chains here...and all around in this thread. Dont know if anyone was being too serious...especially when language software will never truly reach a sensory-accuracy/grammatical level even approaching the written-in-Japan manuals for setting up those old TV sets!!

Comment

Yanking the chains here...and all around in this thread. Dont know if anyone was being too serious...especially when language software will never truly reach a sensory-accuracy/grammatical level even approaching the written-in-Japan manuals for setting up those old TV sets!!
                          Language software gives you about the same language skills of the national language that most immigrants have within their first few or more years in a country with a different first language than their own unless they are European. Today almost all Europeans who travel or migrate outside of their country have are at least pretty decently bi-lingual ability if not quad-lingual or better.

Comment

What do you think?

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                            X