Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad I took a gamble with Randolph in the draft. From what I remember I got him cheap too. 38 points 22 rebounds with 3 blocks on 68% from the field and 100% from the line tonight. Unreal.

Comment

• My team has been an utter failure. Four of the players who I'd hoped would carve out a nice role for themselves this season, mainly Ayon, Beaubois, Isaiah Thomas, Gerald Green and Tobias Harris have quickly carved out their asses on their benches. All five are completely useless. Having Nowitzki (whose injury I read about on twitter about an hour after the draft - sigh) doesn't help either.

Might take me years to recover. If anyone is interested in Nowitzki ... young guy(s) and a pick is what I'm looking for.

Comment

• Updated the Salary Cap Allocation for online viewing or download in pdf-format.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          Updated the Salary Cap Allocation for online viewing or download in pdf-format.
          You're the Man! Thanks for doing that Euro.

Comment

• I am not happy with my team drafted either. I was busy at the time and could only do it with half attention on my phone. I accidently drafted Bynum without knowing he was on my roster until my 4th person drafted. His injury is crippling my team.

Excuses aside, I'm looking to blow up the team to compete in the future. I'm also looking for young prospects + picks. Feel free to send some trade offers.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
              lol, I agree with you. No one has objected except Soft Euro. What can you do?
              I actually strongly recommended reversing it. It was my mistake(that the trade went through) and I'm sorry about it guys. This thing is brand new, it's time consuming and we're doing our best to set a process. Actually my hat is off to Soft Euro and Joey because without them we would be in trouble given my lack of availability.
              Last edited by Apollo; Fri Dec 7, 2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Let's not forget they're both doing all this for free. We should thank both of them regularly in my opinion.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Let's not forget they're both doing all this for free. We should thank both of them regularly in my opinion.
                  Agreed. Thanks guys.

Comment

• I'm looking to trade Felton and a first rounder for an upgrade at pg with good fg%. I've already sent some people some trades, but figured I'd post it here to see if anyone is interested.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      I'm looking to trade Felton and a first rounder for an upgrade at pg with good fg%. I've already sent some people some trades, but figured I'd post it here to see if anyone is interested.
                      Lol At this point, I'm pretty sure Tucas has been involved in every single trade that has taken place in the league.

I was actually having a look at your roster .. might make an offer. Will have to evaluate my own roster.
                      And now that I've lost 2 weeks in a row, perhaps I should consider #tradePekovic.

Comment

• In my standard ESPN league I just dealt Lebron, Conley, and Corey Brewer for ZBO, Deron Williams and Klay Thompson.
                        Who do you think won the deal?

Comment

• raptors98 wrote: View Post
                          In my standard ESPN league I just dealt Lebron, Conley, and Corey Brewer for ZBO, Deron Williams and Klay Thompson.
                          Who do you think won the deal?
                          I'm of the opinion that whoever gets the best player in the trade, wins the trade.
                          I think you'll probably regret trading Lebron. And Conley has been having a great season thus far.

I guess you got a decent haul back, but I assume you needed some threes and rebounds?

ADD Also probably not the best place to be posting your Trade inquiries. Can create a thread in the Fantasy Folder as many others have done.
                          Last edited by Joey; Tue Dec 11, 2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Willing to trade my Draft Pick if anyones willing to take on DJ Augustin.

Trying to aviod having to drop and pick up another year against my cap.
                            Let me know.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Willing to trade my Draft Pick if anyones willing to take on DJ Augustin.

Trying to aviod having to drop and pick up another year against my cap.
                              Let me know.
                              Do you want a player in return aswell? I sent you a trade.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                                Updated the Salary Cap Allocation for online viewing or download in pdf-format.
                                Updated (december 15).

Comment

Working...
                                X