No announcement yet.

Raps Shopping Klieza....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amnesty can not be done until next summer.

Comment

Amnesty Kleiza in the Summer, rather than receive a longer contract for a low value player. Use Bargnani as the trade chip w/ Anderson.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        Kleiza for Ridnour
        I think Kleiza can return more. Maybe Kleiza for Harden?

Comment

Kleiza for president?

Comment

Say that the Raptors manage to trade Kleiza for a second rounder or an expiring and the Raptors amnesty Bargnani in the summer. What does that leave us in terms of salary?
            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              The dude is an assassin when he's hot but he's super inconsistent and injury prone.
              he can score but he is like so many other slow footed perimeter players you see them get beat off the bounce enough and just think... its not worth it. they can only thrive in a system with a monster in the key who can erase all their mistakes.

JJ. REDICK
              Jason Kapono
              Ryan Anderson
              Hedo
              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                Say that the Raptors manage to trade Kleiza for a second rounder or an expiring and the Raptors amnesty Bargnani in the summer. What does that leave us in terms of salary?
                The Raptors would have about $58.9M in salary if both Bargnani and Kleiza were off the books. This does not include Pietrus or Anderson, but does include JL3.

If the salary cap remains the same, then they would be about $0.9M over the cap. If the cap goes up then they would be under the cap by about that much. Either way they wouldn't be able to sign a big time free agent like Millsap without doing a sign and trade - and the only realistic assets left for a S&T would be DeRozan, Amir, or Fields.

So amnestying Bargnani does nothing. Trading Kleiza for expiring contracts (or amnestying him) should get them far enough away from the apron that they could make a decent MLE offering.

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                  Kleiza for president?
                  kleiza for president obama? i heard that dude can ball. and he can play the 3 or the 4!

tough to see the white house pulling the trigger on that trade
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

pcrombeen wrote: View Post
                    Raptors will not get value back for Kleiza, so why bother trading him? I still believe Bargnani can bring back something, so use the amnesty on Kleiza and be done with it.
                    Agreed.

Comment

This thread is too obvious.

Klieza is awful and will never find a spot in our current rotations.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        This thread is too obvious.

Klieza is awful and will never find a spot in our current rotations.
                        In the words of the Biebs "Never Say Never." Kleiza should always be in the rotation when playing Utah.

Comment

http://www.hoopsworld.com/raptors-lo...-linas-kleiza/

no real info in that article aside from keywords "sources" and "high probability"

Comment

Working...
                          X