Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    I would say this is the most important part of that article. "The Raptors do not have much of a record of attracting top free agents, so perhaps this is a reasonable way to trade in cap space ahead of time ..."

Having Nash should improve their ability to attract Free Agents. In the next few years. Signing Nash is just step one. Working hard to improve defence, improve offence and help young players grow is step two. Being creative, and creating cap space in the next two years is step three.
    Agreed. Especially if the Raps are a much improved team in a much weaker Eastern Conference next season. Nothing attracts free agents more than success!

Comment

• I still can't get my head around the fact that if this is not a move to get a SF but a move to screw New York, I can't see how this helps in our cause of getting Nash (from a PR point of view, not a cap space one)...especially if he was contemplating New York. Will be interesting to hear Bryan explain this one. And then figure out what he really meant.

Comment

• I think the most important aspect of this, that has been massively overlooked is...

Fields' Girlfriend, Elain Alden, is SMOKING hot.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          I think the most important aspect of this, that has been massively overlooked is...

Nope. I mentioned that immediately!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Well Calderon is basically gone and fields will be playing the 3. But that is massively over paying for a guy like fields
            that's the thing with rfa's though. you have to "overpay" or what the fuck is the point of even offering a contract?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              I think the most important aspect of this, that has been massively overlooked is...

homer...take it away!

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Deron Williams has decided to re-sign with the Brooklyn Nets, according to his Twitter account.

Now it gets interesting.

Will Cuban sign Nash to a contract for MORE than he was willing to 8 years ago because he thought he was too old then?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Nope. I mentioned that immediately!
                  HAHAHAH You did!! (just checked) Thats hilarious.

Well played, sir.

Comment

• its between us and Dallas now. Knicks out over Lin and Fields poison pills Brooklyn picked Deron Williams
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• @DeronWilliams

Made a very tough decision today ...

And there we have it.

Comment

• Dallas vs Toronto For Nash

With New York out of the Steve Nash race, and Williams appearing to stay in Brooklyn, it seems the only two suitors for Nash is Dallas and Toronto.

Toronto already offered a 36M - 3 year deal

Does Dallas have a chance to match? What could they offer, and is the answer through sign and trade?
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Now it gets interesting.

Will Cuban sign Nash to a contract for MORE than he was willing to 8 years ago because he thought he was too old then?
                          Time to start holding our collective breath.

I can't see it happening though. (Also I hope not)

Comment

• Cuban v. Colangelo...bring it on

Comment

• ...and then there were two.

Or maybe Nash just screws everyone and signs with Indiana and the Pacers take the league by storm next year.

Shudder. I can already see the smug look on Granger's dumb face.

Comment

• Would it be too much to order a hit on Cuban? We've come this far.......

Comment

Working...
                                X