Rudy and DD new besties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    I don't buy this friends=chemistry stuff. Everyone can like each other in the team and they can still suck
    It can only help the team, it definitely won't make them any worse.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      It can only help the team, it definitely won't make them any worse.
      I was thinking the same thing.

Being besties doesn't guarantee on-court chemistry, but it certainly doesn't hurt having players spend more time together. Nobody enjoys playing with people they don't like.

Comment

I prefer guys to get along, but I couldn't care less if they were buddies. At that level, it's more important that a player can operate at a professional level and execute on the floor when called upon. By default, a pro athlete doing his job, and maintaining focus will always support and respect his teammates. I think the focus upon off court friendship is more suitable for the Collegiate or HS level. now I'm not saying that being friends can hurt...oh heck no, I just don't think I see it as a huge bonus at this level, these guys are grown men now, they have a job to do, and most do it.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
          I prefer guys to get along, but I couldn't care less if they were buddies. At that level, it's more important that a player can operate at a professional level and execute on the floor when called upon. By default, a pro athlete doing his job, and maintaining focus will always support and respect his teammates. I think the focus upon off court friendship is more suitable for the Collegiate or HS level. now I'm not saying that being friends can hurt...oh heck no, I just don't think I see it as a huge bonus at this level, these guys are grown men now, they have a job to do, and most do it.
          It's a job but at the end of the day, it's still a game.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

So I dont know about anyone else but im excited to see a full season of Rudy and DeMar going HAM. No Bargnani anymore guys be happy.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              It's a job but at the end of the day, it's still a game.
              It's only a game in theory.

Comment

Working...
              X