Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    DeMar is more explosive as a scorer? Not sure about that at all. Can't wait to see both these guys on the floor together.
    When Demar gets it going, he really gets it going.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Comment

• Saw that last night this kid could be so special......so explosive. Rudy DeMAr and Terrence are going have some incredible highlights coming this season.

Comment

• Does anyone see Ross cracking the regular rotation this up coming season?

Casey was reluctant to play him last year and with a new GM and last year under contract he's definitely in win now mode I believe. One would assume Fields should be better then last year and with Gay and Demar cemented in the 30+ MPG is there meaningful minutes for him?

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
            Does anyone see Ross cracking the regular rotation this up coming season?...
            As soon as Ross can come in and not stink up the joint every second game, he will crack the regular rotation. as long as he continues to be inconsistent he will not. and please people, let's not hear any of that "well, if coach would only give him 20 minutes a game he could get consistent." That's not the way it works.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              As soon as Ross can come in and not stink up the joint every second game, he will crack the regular rotation. as long as he continues to be inconsistent he will not. and please people, let's not hear any of that "well, if coach would only give him 20 minutes a game he could get consistent." That's not the way it works.
              He should have got many more of aa's minutes.... What a waste.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                I see both sides to that. Might be a debate that's already been hashed out but I would say that if the coaches and staff decided that accountability was more important than letting him play through mistakes it was the right call. If you feel he would be better off learning from those mistakes in real time, that's another argument as well... I don't really know the answer and I have a feeling each player is different.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  I see both sides to that. Might be a debate that's already been hashed out but I would say that if the coaches and staff decided that accountability was more important than letting him play through mistakes it was the right call. If you feel he would be better off learning from those mistakes in real time, that's another argument as well... I don't really know the answer and I have a feeling each player is different.
                  It has been hashed before.

The accountability argument takes huge beating with handling of Bargnani and AA (dreadful if you remove his top 3 games).

Comment

• Ross will get minutes if Raps advocate playing bigger minutes of small ball. May be our most dangerous line up this up coming season tbh its not a stretch thats a lot of athleticism and talent for opposing teams to try and contain. I see Ross playing 18-24 mpg next season.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      It has been hashed before.

The accountability argument takes huge beating with handling of Bargnani and AA (dreadful if you remove his top 3 games).
                      Bargnani was being forced down Casey's throat. AA was the only option for most of the season to hold Ross accountable with.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        Bargnani was being forced down Casey's throat. AA was the only option for most of the season to hold Ross accountable with.
                        Do as I say not as I do has never rang more true.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          I think the big problem was that Casey was playing to (TRY AND) win in the present.

If you want to (TRY AND) win in the present, you play AA. If you want to win in the future, you play/develop Ross.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I think Ross will have a really crappy year this year. I doubt his work ethic and I don't think he will make the jump that the rest of the other starting players are planning to make and ultimately fall behind. I can see him getting good in season 3 though. I don't believe he has the same drive as Quincy Acy and Jonas Valancuinas.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              ... I doubt his work ethic and I don't think he will make the jump that the rest of the other starting players are planning to make... I don't believe he has the same drive as Quincy Acy and Jonas Valancuinas.
                              Ross seems to be/think/act younger than his age. I mean, nothing wrong with being goofy and fooling around, but when it's time to get to work, you have to get to work. He also seems to have a bit of a sulky attitude. Just my impressions. I don't think he wants to be in TO. I think he is letting this affect his work ethic. I could be way off base, but that is the read I get on him.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                                I think Ross will have a really crappy year this year. I doubt his work ethic and I don't think he will make the jump that the rest of the other starting players are planning to make and ultimately fall behind. I can see him getting good in season 3 though. I don't believe he has the same drive as Quincy Acy and Jonas Valancuinas.
                                What makes you doubt his work ethic?
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X