Sports Interaction has Raptors at 32.5 Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Interaction has Raptors at 32.5 Over

So after a rolling out to a 5 - 1 record what feeling to you have going into this season as an over under 32.5 games.
    The team is looking tight and seems Dwane Casey has these guys dialed in on D. 32.5 seems low so knowing what we know of our own team, I'm thinking of betting the over, and it looks a lot closer to 40 (dare I say more)..

Thoughts?
    Last edited by imaginelino; Tue Oct 23, 2012, 12:18 AM.

i think we're going to get in at that 7th spot and we'll end up 3rd in our division. book that shit!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      i think we're going to get in at that 7th spot and we'll end up 3rd in our division. book that shit!
      Assuming we continue to play this well and nothing horrible goes wrong (knock on wood).

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        I agree.

I see the Raptors as third in the Atlantic division behind Boston and Philadelphia and above Brooklyn(No Bench) and NYK (Big Mess) (wouldn't it be great if the two new york teams were actually bottom feeders, I know I would get a kick out of this).

I see the playoffs standings as:

1.Miami
        2.Boston
        3.Indiana
        4.Philadelphia
        5.Chicago
        6.Atlanta
        7.Toronto
        8. Milwaukee

Comment

There will be definitely some 8th seed battling between TOR NY MIL
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Torintoo will winn, we are more intact than new york... the fact that they would be fighting for eighth is enough to break Carmelo Anthony's pride!!
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I've been saying since the start of the off-season that we are going to make the playoffs.
              The play in the pre-season, particularly how good Jonas has looked, has me even more confident.
              Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
              Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
              Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

I still think they'll be lucky to snatch the 8th seed. Preseason doesn't mean crap.

That being said, I think JV looks far better than I expected so soon. The numbers will be deceiving but once this team is in the playoff battle you'll start hearing lots of talking heads down south talking about how much they really like him and how he does all the "little things" that perhaps the casual fan doesn't notice and that don't necessarily show up in a box score.

Y'know, the things we'll have been lauding him for 6 months for doing and putting all these "experts" on blast in comments sections of their columns for ignoring while they hype up the box score beasts.
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  I agree.

I see the Raptors as third in the Atlantic division behind Boston and Philadelphia and above Brooklyn(No Bench) and NYK (Big Mess) (wouldn't it be great if the two new york teams were actually bottom feeders, I know I would get a kick out of this).

I see the playoffs standings as:

1.Miami
                  2.Boston
                  3.Indiana
                  4.Philadelphia
                  5.Chicago
                  6.Atlanta
                  7.Toronto
                  8. Milwaukee
                  While I would like for us to take that 7th seed, New Jersey may have something to say about us or the Bucks locking up a top 8 guarantee. It is going to be a battle for sure, I expect that the teams in the East in spots 6-10 will be separated by only 4 or 5 games.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

8th seed.

Below .500 - barely.

Comment

I'm sticking with a 38 win prediction. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we fall just short of the 8th seed.

Comment

i worte us down for playoffs/roy/coy/eoy and i am sticking with it.

Comment

Same model I used last year says 44% winning percentage so I will predict 36 wins + or - 2.

Comment

Eighth seed or bust. Seriously, if the Raptors make the playoffs they will be considered a success. If they fail I won't be interested in any rationale for failure such as injuries, inexperience, or "damn, I didn't have any clue that the Bobcats and Wizards would be this good!"

Go Raptors!

Comment

5th seed, second in atlantic.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X