No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to be 10 games over 500. Cmon boys, push for it.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      I just want to be 10 games over 500. Cmon boys, push for it.

joakim noah may be out next game for the bulls. could be our chance to take 3rd again at least

Comment

The one thing that the Ross injury has shown us is that Landry Fields can actually play some sort of basketball! He should be getting 5-10 min a game
        He should be the Hansborough of our wings

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          joakim noah may be out next game for the bulls. could be our chance to take 3rd again at least
          Well they're playing brooklyn and I'm torn I dont want the bulls to win but I also dont want the nets to win

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan is an elite shooting guard in this league.

Jonas Valanciunas was showing better foot work than Embiid today, wish they fed him more.

If you STILL dislike DeRozan, but like the Raptors....I do not understand you. He willed the team today.

Comment

• Derozan with a superstar effort today! He let the game come to him, and he schooled the warriors!

Great win!
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Oh, and Fields gave us great minutes tonight! The guy still has game!
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                  Good to see Landry doing better. At least if he shows he can still play it ups his trade value.
                  His salary next year is 8.5m (cap number is still 6.25m, I believe), so I don't think anyone will want to trade for him. But he can become a productive rotation player for us. I've always thought Landry was a good rebounder/passer for his position and he moves well without the ball. He's the only Raptor who will cut backdoor.

Comment

DeMar DeRozan is an elite shooting guard in this league.

Jonas Valanciunas was showing better foot work than Embiid today, wish they fed him more.

If you STILL dislike DeRozan, but like the Raptors....I do not understand you. He willed the team today.
                    Couldn't agree more about DeMar!

I also would have liked to see Val play more in the 2nd half, but this should be a good confidence boost for him. Hopefully he can build on it because they'll need him against DMC on Friday.

Comment

• Demar with an all-star game. Imagine how much better he'd be with a steady 3 point shot? Dude's killing it lately.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        Demar with an all-star game. Imagine how much better he'd be with a steady 3 point shot? Dude's killing it lately.
                        James Harden minus the insane flops

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• i'm shocked he had 6 in year 2 tbh
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The thing about JV is. He needs to find a way to get into deep position. You can't give him the ball 2-3 feet outside of the red paint because it usually ends up as a turnover.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X