Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors TSN 7:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Lowry in the future?

A reluctant spectator for the second straight contest, nursing his bruised knee, Lowry refused to take the night off. Not that anyone truly expected him to.

"He was like our second or third coach," said Jonas Valanciunas.

"He was kind of doing the same thing he does when he's in the game," added Terrence Ross. "Helping us with plays, drawing things up for us, being vocal."
    http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=448389
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Apr 5, 2014, 04:08 AM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Keep it going. Great win. Now we can't let up in these winnable games.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        We may have lost on the road again but this time we were competitive. We lost by much fewer points this time. It doesn't matter that Toronto were missing Lowry and Johnson.... Not at all. It doesn't matter that Valanciunas made your 14mil $ Center his *****. It doesn't matter your weak *** Center got 2 rebounds. It doesn't matter that the rest of the players don't show any urgency to go for the defensive rebound.
        It doesn't matter that your coach is stupidly stubborn with his back up 4 and doesn't have the balls to replace him as he is a black hole on both ends. That or he is completely inept. Other than that #improvemen

^^^^ Found that on a Pacers forum LMAO

Found this one on the first page:
        I bet Roy trips over the Raptors sign at either end of the court at least once.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Found this one on the first page:
          They aren't very confident are they?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            They aren't very confident are they?
            I can't even imagine the resulting chaos that would ensue on these boards if we had a month like Indiana did.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              I can't even imagine the resulting chaos that would ensue on these boards if we had a month like Indiana did.
              Tanks would run wild, doubts would infest our minds, chaos would reign supreme and nothing would stop it.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                It would not be pretty. Tankers would re-emerge

Comment

Working...
                X