Raps gets no respect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps gets no respect!

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings so was on ESPN and watching the standings. I know it's only pre-season but as it is, and please correct me if I am wrong but didn't the raps win 3 games in a row? The standing says the won 1 game not 3 in a row. If you can have 1 game in a row that is. ) I checked other teams and they are all up to date. I also know it's not a big deal to most but man, why just the Raps?

Anyways, just food for thoughts.

GO Raps Go! Man I can't wait for the season to start to see what happens.

Raps...flying under the radar. Probably better this way.

Comment

This is why you use the official site

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...w_Std_Cnf.html

ESPN has shitty updates for the Raptors

There was a time when ESPN had the Toronto coach as "Courtney Witte" instead of Dwane Casey, also Marcus Camby and Jermaine O'Neal were in the "injuries" section when they no longer play here.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

what about when we won on friday and all espn showed was knicks highlights? I get exactly what you're saying but w.e. man let it go.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
          what about when we won on friday and all espn showed was knicks highlights? I get exactly what you're saying but w.e. man let it go.
          Good point. True that. LOL will do and will go on nba from now as suggested

Comment

not only ESPN. We don't get any respect from NBA as well. I don't have any chance to buy a ticket to watch a game between my X'mas-New year holiday last 7 years, coz we don't have any home game each year at that period. Its suck!

Comment

thats why you don't go on espn. I never go on espn

Comment

The Raptors are often neglected by ESPN but keep in mind that it is an American sports news network that is not allowed to broadcast in Canada. Barring an extraordinary play by a Raptor, it is perfectly logical that they show Knick highlights. They know who their audience is.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  The Raptors are often neglected by ESPN but keep in mind that it is an American sports news network that is not allowed to broadcast in Canada. Barring an extraordinary play by a Raptor, it is perfectly logical that they show Knick highlights. They know who their audience is.
                  Really solid point. I never thought of that.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Really solid point. I never thought of that.
                    really?
                    TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                      really?
                      Really. I don't know why. Seems pretty obvious.... well, now it does.

Comment

Strangely enough, I really on Yahoo! for stats, boxscores and standings before NBA.com. Must be the familiarity earned from fantasy leagues.

Comment

I cant stand Skip and Stephen A., although i always find myself watching First take.

Comment

There is no doubt the Raptors don't get respect and to make things worse they have been bad most of their existence. The only way that can change is if they 'start WINNING' and most importantly 'KEEP WINNING'. Lets hope this is the beginning of that.
                            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                              There is no doubt the Raptors don't get respect and to make things worse they have been bad most of their existence. The only way that can change is if they 'start WINNING' and most importantly 'KEEP WINNING'. Lets hope this is the beginning of that.
                              Agreed. Raps haven't really done anything that warrants respect. Start winning games, and winning games often. Then the fame will follow.

Comment

Working...
                              X