Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL,

LEO "Raps are number one in the league at putting opponents on the line"

ummm.... more like, Raps are number 1 in the league at getting shorthanded by the officials

Comment

Wow derozan, and no D in sight

Comment

Man o man ... Demar still manages to do stuff that surprises me. That cross-over made Thad Young trip over his own feet!!

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          LOL,

LEO "Raps are number one in the league at putting opponents on the line"

ummm.... more like, Raps are number 1 in the league at getting shorthanded by the officials
          lol i wont lie, i was thinking the same thing.. sixers are 29th or 30th in the league at getting to the line and surprise surprise they are probably gonna more than double their average against the raptors

Comment

The offense looked better with Lowry on the floor

Comment

end of half (poor final shot, did not go in)

Comment

That might be the worst possession out of a timeout I've ever seen...

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  The offense looked better with Lowry on the floor

Jose had the offense looking good in the 1st, Lowry came in and it was so so, so I would not be that quick to hoist Lowry up there. (Even though I thgought he should of started this game)

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Man o man ... Demar still manages to do stuff that surprises me. That cross-over made Thad Young trip over his own feet!!
                    i actually thought it was a pretty weak crossover, just bad D. I like that demar's handles look better this season but i hope he continues to work on it this offseason.. would be nice to see him be able to really break guys down

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                      That might be the worst possession out of a timeout I've ever seen...
                      In all fairness, everyone was standing still, and 76'ers were choking Jose... I honestly did not see a pass he could of made. Guys need to move their asses on the final possession and they looked ready to head in to the tunnel.
                      Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Jose had the offense looking good in the 1st, Lowry came in and it was so so, so I would not be that quick to hoist Lowry up there. (Even though I thgought he should of started this game)
                        true, but the defense was better and the lead grew when lowry initially came in... although im kinda getting tired of the constant over analyzing of lowry vs calderon each game.. i think they are both playing like great point guards these days

Comment

Raps don't pick it up, I hope they lose....... not really, but you know.

They had the Sixers on the ropes with about 7 mins left in 2nd quarter and they squandered possession after possession and now it is a bloody game. They should have gone up 15 points and made Philly stick their heads in their asses.

Killer instinct and a streak of nasty is needed.

Most important stretch of the season thus far coming up and this is what you do with a team on the 2nd night of a back to back, reeling, and just ahead of you in the standings? COME ON MEN!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Raps don't pick it up, I hope they lose....... not really, but you know.

They had the Sixers on the ropes with about 7 mins left in 2nd quarter and they squandered possession after possession and now it is a bloody game. They should have gone up 15 points and made Philly stick their heads in their asses.

Killer instinct and a streak of nasty is needed.

Most important stretch of the season thus far coming up and this is what you do with a team on the 2nd night of a back to back, reeling, and just ahead of you in the standings? COME ON MEN!
                            +1

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              true, but the defense was better and the lead grew when lowry initially came in... although im kinda getting tired of the constant over analyzing of lowry vs calderon each game.. i think they are both playing like great point guards these days
                              Agreed, I wanted to see Lowry in today, but Jose has been a pleasent surprise, and I have been underwhelmed with Lowry so far, but yah too much analysis on a quarter by quarter is not going to help us... both are playing good as far as I am concerned, I just think Lowry can play much better.

Comment

In all fairness, everyone was standing still, and 76'ers were choking Jose... I honestly did not see a pass he could of made. Guys need to move their asses on the final possession and they looked ready to head in to the tunnel.
                                That's exactly my point -- it wasn't Jose's fault, it was Casey's for not orchestrating a better play. What did they spend the 20 second timeout talking about??

"Okay guys, everyone stand still; Landry, run up and slip a screen, then run back to the corner and stand there again. Jose, go from there." I've never coached a day in my life and I could have come up with something better than that.

EDIT: I'm not a Casey hater. I'm just Gobsmacked at the lack of movement coming directly out of a timeout.

Comment

Working...
                                X