GT: Sixers @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Raps don't pick it up, I hope they lose....... not really, but you know.

They had the Sixers on the ropes with about 7 mins left in 2nd quarter and they squandered possession after possession and now it is a bloody game. They should have gone up 15 points and made Philly stick their heads in their asses.

Killer instinct and a streak of nasty is needed.

Most important stretch of the season thus far coming up and this is what you do with a team on the 2nd night of a back to back, reeling, and just ahead of you in the standings? COME ON MEN!
    Haha Indeed. I think if TRoss were out there, we could have gotten that 10-15 point lead. He's got 'mojo' we needed out there.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
      Agreed, I wanted to see Lowry in today, but Jose has been a pleasent surprise, and I have been underwhelmed with Lowry so far, but yah too much analysis on a quarter by quarter is not going to help us... both are playing good as far as I am concerned, I just think Lowry can play much better.
      yeah especially coming off the bench id like to see him be a bit more aggressive

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Haha Indeed. I think if TRoss were out there, we could have gotten that 10-15 point lead. He's got 'mojo' we needed out there.
        yeah we're def missing his energy

Comment

that was some nice play by the team in that sequence that led to the davis foul

Comment

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              i actually thought it was a pretty weak crossover, just bad D.
              We'll agree to disagree.
              While it wasn't Iverson crossing him up, it was a solid crossover and clearly and new move in his growing arsenal of tricks he's comfortable pulling off.

Saying things like that takes all the credit away from Demar for what was in fact a pretty nice move.

Comment

come on guys stop them

Comment

nice, I dont want to just win, I want to make sure they never lead in this game

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    We'll agree to disagree.
                    While it wasn't Iverson crossing him up, it was a solid crossover and clearly and new move in his growing arsenal of tricks he's comfortable pulling off.

Saying things like that takes all the credit away from Demar for what was in fact a pretty nice move.
                    i dunno, i just thought it was a regular crossover.. not a move.. but agree to disagree is fine, it was a great finish nonetheless

Comment

we need to play some D

Comment

holy shit holiday.. we gotta stop this man

Comment

sick play!!

Comment

BOOM! you gus will never get the lead NEEEEEVEEEERR, lol

Comment

hmm wonder if he shoulda gave it up to fields

Comment

yep

Comment

Working...
                                X